2011 Oregon Tour Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    King of the Mountain Tour 2011

    July 9 & 10, B-Tier, Eagle Peak Open, Willamette Pass Ski Area, Odell Lake
    *August 6 & 7 - B-Tier, Lava Launch, Mt. Bachelor, Bend
    *September 3 & 4 - B-Tier, Incredibowl, Mt. Hood, Government Camp
    *September 24 & 25 - B-Tier, Mt. Doo, Hoodoo, Big Lake
    Last edited by dEuCeDrOpPeR; February 12th, 2011, 02:10 PM. Reason: added TBD event info - *tentative

    Comment


    • #17
      The List is very helpful, thank you. It is also a great reminder for me to start planning my schedule so I don't miss out on the tournaments I want to play.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by dEuCeDrOpPeR View Post
        April 9 & 10, C-Tier, Disc Go Ball, Bend Pine Nursery, Bend OR
        June 4 & 5, B-Tier, Pine Jam, Hyzer Pines, Sisters OR
        July 9 & 10, B-Tier, Eagle Peak Open, Willamette Pass Ski Area, Odell Lake OR
        August 6 & 7 - TBD
        September 3 & 4 - TBD
        September 24 & 25 - TBD
        Thanks deucedropper. All have been added.
        Are all of the Mountain series events B-tier?

        Comment


        • #19
          yes, King of the Mountain Tour are all two day B-Tier lift accessed events waiting on final word from Mt. B, edited the above list to add proposed venue

          Comment


          • #20
            Montana events

            Not a WA or OR event, but the Zoo Town Open in Missoula, MT is an A/B tier event held on June 11 - 12. It is also a qualifing event for both the 2011 Vibram Open and the 2011 USDGC.

            Makes a good mini tour of the Northern Rockies if you go to Kamloops the following weekend, June 18 - 19, for the Canadian Championships followed by the BSF, or if you can't get in to that, the Timberbeast Challenge in Troy MT on June 25 located in far NW MT. The Timberbeast Challenge has been the highest attended tourney in MT for 4 years running and with live music and free camping on the banks of the Kootenai, a worthy second choice to the BSF.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by brianb View Post
              Not a WA or OR event, but the Zoo Town Open in Missoula, MT is an A/B tier event held on June 11 - 12. It is also a qualifing event for both the 2011 Vibram Open and the 2011 USDGC.

              Makes a good mini tour of the Northern Rockies if you go to Kamloops the following weekend, June 18 - 19, for the Canadian Championships followed by the BSF, or if you can't get in to that, the Timberbeast Challenge in Troy MT on June 25 located in far NW MT. The Timberbeast Challenge has been the highest attended tourney in MT for 4 years running and with live music and free camping on the banks of the Kootenai, a worthy second choice to the BSF.
              that sounds like a memory in the making

              Comment


              • #22
                thanks!!!

                you rock my disc golfing world, hemmerling... keep it simple... this is just what i needed... now i have gawain's calendar, hemmerling's list, my list and my calendar... i think i'm getting towards organizing my season... ha!
                "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

                Comment


                • #23
                  ORDGC Qualifiers

                  Jeff Hagerty was kind enough to add a "(Q-ORDGC)" notation to all the Oregon Disc Golf Championship qualifying events on the tour listing. Thanks!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Pine Jam

                    The Pine Jam (Sisters) date has been changed to Memorial Day weekend, May 28 & 29, instead of June 4 & 5 due to a park reservation conflict. See y'all in cowboy country.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by dEuCeDrOpPeR View Post
                      The Pine Jam (Sisters) date has been changed to Memorial Day weekend, May 28 & 29, instead of June 4 & 5 due to a park reservation conflict. See y'all in cowboy country.
                      Is that a good Change or Bad Change for you Ryan? With the BSF sliding further this year it opens up the opportunity for golfers to get there game in shape by playing more events in the spring!
                      PDGA #25296
                      Stumptown #34

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Flash View Post
                        Is that a good Change or Bad Change for you Ryan? With the BSF sliding further this year it opens up the opportunity for golfers to get there game in shape by playing more events in the spring!
                        It's all good.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by dEuCeDrOpPeR View Post
                          The Pine Jam (Sisters) date has been changed to Memorial Day weekend, May 28 & 29, instead of June 4 & 5 due to a park reservation conflict. See y'all in cowboy country.
                          good to know. thank you.
                          "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                          Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Apr 09-10 B Downriver Open - INWS, Spokane (DOWNRIVER)
                            Jun 10... C Calm before the Battle Doubles, Seattle (LAKEWOOD)
                            Jul 09-10 B Spokane COUNTRY Cup -INWS, Spokane (FOUR MOUND)
                            Jul 16-27 B Nuclear Meltdown - INWS, Kennewick (RIVER COUNTRY)
                            AUG 06-07 B Chump Challenge - INWS, Spokane (HIGHBRIDGE)
                            AUG 13-14 D (tentative) Showdown in Shelton, Shelton (SHELTON SPRINGS)
                            SEP 10-11 B Flippen Ze Disc - INWS, ??? (TBA)
                            (Sep 17-18 C Farragut Open - INWS, Idaho (FARRAGUT STATE PARK))

                            http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...6&d=1300372743
                            Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                            Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                            Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                            Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                            Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                              Apr 09-10 B Downriver Open - INWS, Spokane (DOWNRIVER)
                              Jun 10... C Calm before the Battle Doubles, Seattle (LAKEWOOD)
                              Jul 09-10 B Spokane COUNTRY Cup -INWS, Spokane (FOUR MOUND)
                              Jul 16-27 B Nuclear Meltdown - INWS, Kennewick (RIVER COUNTRY)
                              AUG 06-07 B Chump Challenge - INWS, Spokane (HIGHBRIDGE)
                              AUG 13-14 D (tentative) Showdown in Shelton, Shelton (SHELTON SPRINGS)
                              SEP 10-11 B Flippen Ze Disc - INWS, ??? (TBA)
                              (Sep 17-18 C Farragut Open - INWS, Idaho (FARRAGUT STATE PARK))
                              Thanks G, I'll update the schedule.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
                                Thanks G, I'll update the schedule.
                                Showdown in Sheltown is confirmed.
                                A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X