X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jason Philips View Post
    Emma, you and your partner didn't do too bad even with the tough shot. Just saying.
    thanks, jason. it still managed to bum me out, tho... which is an unusual state of mind for me to be in while golfing... thank goodness we finished that round with alternate shot, right?
    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

• Originally posted by E Smith View Post
      Emma, that was fun and thanks for being a good sport about me giving you a different team name on every hole.

E
      ha! i was only a good sport about it 'cause you were so dang clever. if you'd gone with "bob" the whole time... i might have gotten a little grumpy...

... "tambourine & piccolo", "plants & trees"... much better names than what i came up with...

Comment

• Originally posted by emmarose View Post
        ha! i was only a good sport about it 'cause you were so dang clever. if you'd gone with "bob" the whole time... i might have gotten a little grumpy...

... "tambourine & piccolo", "plants & trees"... much better names than what i came up with...

Bob

Comment

• Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post

Bob
          dude... you know you're the coolest... if he'd called us team bob cabal i would have been flattered...

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
            We got to play two rounds with Long and Wrong, two guys I haven't had the pleasure to play a round with before . Funny thing was they weren't that long and they weren't often wrong either!
            Then you must have missed my drive on 18 that landed near the doughnut flags on the practice basket...or the 16 shots we had to take to get an 8 on hole 7...

I had an amazing time all weekend long at AFD!

Thanks to Nate & Dion for adding the second day and giving me more AFD than I could handle. You both rock!

I should have taken Monday off work...

Love me some BYOP Dubs and the extras at AFD just add to the fun! Great people and fun golf even in shitty weather was still a blast!

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
            Remain ye men of faculty complete,
            Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
            Attending to our noble bond and contract?
            Or does here stand the last remaining man
            To give a fig for rules and order yet,
            No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
            Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
            Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X