Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on, Stern... read! My post said that I was considering moving to MA1 for this. The Babuka mention was for Babuka's sake, not mine.

And I know you won't be playing MM1... but are you even going at all?
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
      Come on, Stern... read! My post said that I was considering moving to MA1 for this. The Babuka mention was for Babuka's sake, not mine.

And I know you won't be playing MM1... but are you even going at all?
      Ohh wow!!! sam is stepping up? I will move you right now! gwain you better be headed down here this weekend.
      My drunken words are my sober thoughts!

Comment

Wait... do MA1s get to play a final 9? Do Pro Masters? This will help me decide where I want to go. 54 holes is awesome. 63 is better.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Jim J View Post
          I'll vouch for him.

His 4WD VW camper van with the hardwood interior is an amazing work of road art.

And his presence might just keep Steve and I out of the shark pool!
          The way I've been playin' lately I'm swimmin' with the guppies. Shark bait...

Comment

Originally posted by rasputinslovechild View Post
            The way I've been playin' lately I'm swimmin' with the guppies. Shark bait...
            Man, if only I were 50! What I wouldn't give for a rematch of that AWESOME playoff! (Great putts, Bill! Supercrusties: watch out for this guy!)

TD: yes, it's true, I won't be in attendance (family issues). It has NOTHING to do with the event: I am sure the tournament will be FANTASTIC!
            Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
            Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
            Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
            Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
            Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
              Man, if only I were 50! What I wouldn't give for a rematch of that AWESOME playoff! (Great putts, Bill! Supercrusties: watch out for this guy!)

TD: yes, it's true, I won't be in attendance (family issues). It has NOTHING to do with the event: I am sure the tournament will be FANTASTIC!
              Is that Gawain? Bummer, was hoping to see you there. Thanks for reminding me of the glory days. That playoff was epic and your putting was great too, I thought you'd never miss! Was Norcal champ that year. Like that matters!
              Last edited by rasputinslovechild; July 28th, 2011, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rasputinslovechild View Post
                Is that Gawain?
                Did you have some OTHER awesome playoff putting contest at Whistler's? Yes, it's me (you can click a user's nickname, and usually see their real name in their profile)! See you in Grandies (in about 5 years)!
                Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

sorry to hear your missing this event gawain. was looking forward to playing with the top of the world legend gawain stern see ya at the next gig

Comment

Did you have some OTHER awesome playoff putting contest at Whistler's? Yes, it's me (you can click a user's nickname, and usually see their real name in their profile)! See you in Grandies (in about 5 years)!
                    I doubt it, in five years I plan on being good enough to play in the open division!!!

Comment

• The final 9 question been answered?

Comment

• ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• great tournament weather was perfect river was nice course layout was fun and challenging advanced masters had a good group of guys thanks to the td's fast results and good players pack
                          ill be back next year

Comment

• Like a lawn chair... like a lawn chair...

Thanks for a great tournament. The 27 hole layout was amazing. The float around the bend was incredible, as always.

Another trip to Whistler's before the summer is over is in the making...
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Whistlers Bend in the summer is one of the finer things in life.

Many thanks to the Umpqua folks for putting on yet another great event. I love how every time I go down there the course looks better and better. Its great to see so much love being poured in to that course.

Thanks again.
                              "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Fun weekend

Thanks for the tourney that was one of the best ones I have hit. Love the course and the camping it was my 1st time playing the bend but im coming back next year for sure and with more Spokane players. Floatation device will also be in the camping gear next year as well.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X