• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im ready for this,lets roll

Comment

you rollermaniac you

Originally posted by dougie View Post
      Im ready for this,lets roll
      Hey buddy..... the grass will be too tall for your roller's.. better leave em on the coast.
      He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
      - Anonymous

Comment

I'll be more than likely moving down to MA1 from MPO. With my new job and wedding coming up, this is going to be my last chance to qualify for the Oregon Championships, yeah I forgot to pay the dang $10 again. Paid after the 1st round at BSF. No last chance qualifiers making me have to qualify here...

My family is coming down and we are going straight to california after whistler's for different things before going to Santa Cruz for Pro Worlds.

Comment

Almost here! I am chomping at the bit to leave. Might leave tonight , or early tomorrow morning. mmmm....Whistlers

Comment

trying to register

I'm new here and the process has me a bit confused. I've been trying to register for this tournament for a few weeks now. The PDGA page doesn't seem to work, I've left several messages for the TD but haven't received a response. Can't seem to find a way to sign up. I know I'm ugly but c'mon, I love to play! Can I still register? Chances are you'll be winning my money anyway!!! Thanks

Comment

Yes you can send me a message and you can I have not got any messages from you. Please pm me.
              My drunken words are my sober thoughts!

Comment

I'm not the most computer literate guy. I used the pdga website to try and email you, apparently it didn't work. When I clicked on event info it did nothing. I just figured out how to use this forum. I don't have your email. I had Steve Wright call you a couple of weeks ago to see if I can get in. Tell me what to do to enter, I am a grandmaster Bill Babishoff, PDGA #3057

Comment

Who the heck is Steve Wright? Bill your PDGA # is missing a digit.

Comment

My PDGA # is correct, it's my brain that is missing a digit...or two

Comment

Who is Steve Wright?...classic...It's official, Josh is an ass
                      Last edited by mine all mine; July 27th, 2011, 11:22 PM. Reason: Gotta Josh Josh

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                        Thinking about moving to MA1 for this. Would help a lot if I knew that there was a chance to play 63 holes of competitive golf rather than just 54. Please make a decision and post before Friday, if at all possible.

Thanks!

Oh... and didn't I see Dave Babuka in Adv. Masters yesterday? He's gone now...
                        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by rasputinslovechild View Post
                          I'm not the most computer literate guy. I used the pdga website to try and email you, apparently it didn't work. When I clicked on event info it did nothing. I just figured out how to use this forum. I don't have your email. I had Steve Wright call you a couple of weeks ago to see if I can get in. Tell me what to do to enter, I am a grandmaster Bill Babishoff, PDGA #3057
                          I'll vouch for him.

His 4WD VW camper van with the hardwood interior is an amazing work of road art.

And his presence might just keep Steve and I out of the shark pool!

Comment

I'm sure everyone has transportation arrangements but just in case I'm driving down from Portland sometime Friday am with room for a passanger. I live very close to lunchtime DGC.

PS non-smoking car

Comment

Originally posted by Jim J View Post
                              I'll vouch for him.

His 4WD VW camper van with the hardwood interior is an amazing work of road art.

And his presence might just keep Steve and I out of the shark pool!
                              You still have a few teeth yourself, Jim.
                              "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post

Oh... and didn't I see Dave Babuka in Adv. Masters yesterday? He's gone now...
                                Sam, what's the matter? You need more players 63 ratings points below yourself in your division? Give it a rest...

Oh, by the way, despite what it shows on the PDGA site, I won't be playing MM1 in this event either.
                                Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                                Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                                Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                                Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                                Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X