Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking about moving to MA1 for this. Would help a lot if I knew that there was a chance to play 63 holes of competitive golf rather than just 54. Please make a decision and post before Friday, if at all possible.

Thanks!
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by putter anonymous View Post
      Come on how did you get that out of don't forget to bring your td a beer? emma I will have a beer or two for such pretty girl like you!
      ha! my looks are paying off again!!! i love it... altho, i'm thinking more along the lines of refreshing vodka cocktails in the summer heat for this shindig...

... another question... what is the camping scene? i won't be rolling in until laaate friday night, camping out the back of my suby, but am hoping to be able to pull in to one of those sites down by the river (that's right, i live in a suby down by the river)... will this be an option or is it just group camp up top there?

thanks for the info.
      "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
      Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
        ha! my looks are paying off again!!! i love it... altho, i'm thinking more along the lines of refreshing vodka cocktails in the summer heat for this shindig...

... another question... what is the camping scene? i won't be rolling in until laaate friday night, camping out the back of my suby, but am hoping to be able to pull in to one of those sites down by the river (that's right, i live in a suby down by the river)... will this be an option or is it just group camp up top there?

thanks for the info.
        Those sites by the river are always first come first served. Roll your suby and your steady diet of government cheese down by the river when you get there and if one is open you'll be all set.

Comment

Or you could group-camp with the rest of us weirdos...
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

thanks, matt... i'll see what the situation is when i get there...

sam, i'm way too grumpy in the morning to be super into group camping... plus i like decent bathrooms which are available down by the river, despite being up the hill...

Comment

I hear ya. Not that your grumpy would ruin anyone else's time, though. We WILL be at Whistler's...
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Super lookin' forward to this one, can't wait!!

Hey Yose, I'm gonna give you the $25 for the ACE RACE when I see you this weekend at WDO
                Please don't confuse my Disc Golf passion with actual Disc Golf ability.

Comment

thanks, matt... i'll see what the situation is when i get there...

sam, i'm way too grumpy in the morning to be super into group camping... plus i like decent bathrooms which are available down by the river, despite being up the hill...
                  Both group campsite are for the tourney, the other ones are always packed.
                  My drunken words are my sober thoughts!

Comment

gudt idea pocatelli

Originally posted by oneshotleft View Post
                    Super lookin' forward to this one, can't wait!!

Hey Yose, I'm gonna give you the $25 for the ACE RACE when I see you this weekend at WDO
                    Rydon Kev!
                    Dat's a very gudt idea mon!
                    Anyone else out there with Ace Race intentions reading this?
                    If so, feel free to follow suit to make sure you get your goodies on the day of.
                    cya at 's
                    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                    - Anonymous

Comment

Final 9?
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by putter anonymous View Post
                        Both group campsite are for the tourney, the other ones are always packed.
                        good to know... both group campsites and probably no chance of a riverside private spot by the river... so, the one that was used for GNO & i am assuming the one sort of down below that then?

or, i'll camp in the parking lot of the bathroom, ha!

sam, my grumpy doesn't care about other people's feelings... it's purely selfish that i like my morning time without having to look at or talk to other people... so, just don't look at me until you see that i've had at least half a cup of coffee... by then i'll be cool.

Comment

I think they made a McDonald's commercial about you. I will have coffee if you wanted to come by. I promise to avert my eyes until you let me know it is OK to gaze upon ya.
                          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                            I think they made a McDonald's commercial about you. I will have coffee if you wanted to come by. I promise to avert my eyes until you let me know it is OK to gaze upon ya.
                            ... oh, i'll take care of my own on the coffee front... i am always very prepared when it comes to proper caffeination... but thank you very much... in fact, i may have fixins for iced toddy lattes post rounds which may also be quite delicious with the addition of such things as kahlua, whiskey, or rum... we'll see what i can get Becky Jo to hook me up with from the coffee shop...

... i seriously do not understand how people can leave their houses and start their day without a cup of coffee... i can't even put my knee socks on without a few sips...

Comment

good to know... both group campsites and probably no chance of a riverside private spot by the river... so, the one that was used for GNO & i am assuming the one sort of down below that then?

or, i'll camp in the parking lot of the bathroom, ha!

sam, my grumpy doesn't care about other people's feelings... it's purely selfish that i like my morning time without having to look at or talk to other people... so, just don't look at me until you see that i've had at least half a cup of coffee... by then i'll be cool.
                              The river sites are popular but its always worth checking.....

Comment

I'm in and driving down Friday from Portland with my lunchtime basket!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X