Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whos movin up whos movin down ala willamette open.... sam? top of the world gawain ?

Comment

I think I will stay where I am for this one.
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I thought that I saw somewhere that we are playing 1 round a day with a FINAL 9 following last round on Sunday. If this is true, what is the FINAL 9 going to consist of? It would be great if the FINAL 9 included all of the cashing competitors within respected divisions playing 9 holes. I feel that this would promote some exciting golf knowing that you have cashed and now it is just a matter of how much, so people should be making runs on the basket.

Thanks, looking forward to the event.

Comment

Originally posted by CHAINStaylor View Post
          I thought that I saw somewhere that we are playing 1 round a day with a FINAL 9 following last round on Sunday. If this is true, what is the FINAL 9 going to consist of? It would be great if the FINAL 9 included all of the cashing competitors within respected divisions playing 9 holes. I feel that this would promote some exciting golf knowing that you have cashed and now it is just a matter of how much, so people should be making runs on the basket.

Thanks, looking forward to the event.
          Final nine is going to be for the leaders in most divisions? It won't be a whistlers you have seen for the most part. Combination of holes to make one hole, bring you walking shoes, and adult beverages if you going to be in the peanut gallery!!!
          My drunken words are my sober thoughts!

Comment

am i (as per usual) missing the schedule of events... check in, players meetings and other times and such things? some one help me out, please and thank you very much...
            "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
            Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

tee time?

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
              am i (as per usual) missing the schedule of events... check in, players meetings and other times and such things? some one help me out, please and thank you very much...
              It's not just you young lady. I was wondering what time tee off was myself.
              And a "final nine for leaders in most divisions", needs some clarification also.
              Josh, are you going to supply the peanuts?
              He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
              - Anonymous

Comment

early check in friday night 430pm to 630ish, late checkin saturday 730am players meeting 9am. Don't forget to bring your TD beer!!!

Comment

Originally posted by putter anonymous View Post
                  early check in friday night 430pm to 630ish, late checkin saturday 730am players meeting 9am. Don't forget to bring your TD beer!!!
                  what? what was that? the TD is gonna give me free beer all weekend long??? sweet! this really is going to be a great tournament...

"'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                  Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Come on how did you get that out of don't forget to bring your td a beer? emma I will have a beer or two for such pretty girl like you!

Comment

Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
                      It's not just you young lady. I was wondering what time tee off was myself.
                      And a "final nine for leaders in most divisions", needs some clarification also.
                      Josh, are you going to supply the peanuts?
                      I'm pushing for only MPO, but devin says he is going to hurt me if I don't let dylon have a shot at a final nine so, I will let you guys know at the players meeting saturday morning.

Comment

moving on up

I'm pushing for only MPO, but devin says he is going to hurt me if I don't let dylon have a shot at a final nine so, I will let you guys know at the players meeting saturday morning.
                        Dillon does have a shot at a final nine. All he has to do is enter the pro ranks.

Personally, I would let the Pro Masters play a final 9 before advanced.
                        More bucks = more putts.
                        He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                        - Anonymous

Comment

I agree with Yose...

The whole point of a final nine is that the TDs can finalize payouts and stuff while everyone who wants to get's to watch the featured group play. Open men and Open women should play, maybe masters... if someone wants a shot at playing the final nine then join up... The open division is for anyone!

Comment

MPO only is fine by me. I enjoy watching the pros play final 9s more than I enjoy playing in them.

My Dos Pesos...

PS: Although MPO & MA1 are good options.
                            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

So how many people are leaving from Whistler's for Pro Worlds in Santa Cruz? Epic Team Oregon caravan with a stop in the Redwoods anyone?
                              Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                                MPO only is fine by me. I enjoy watching the pros play final 9s more than I enjoy playing in them.

My Dos Pesos...

PS: Although MPO & MA1 are good options.
                                MPO and FPO only.

OR the best four scores among men, regardless of division. Same for the gals.

(Although this might violate the Comp Manual's provisions on mixing divisions.)

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X