Whistlin' Disc Open - July 30-31 Whistler's Bend Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Whistlin' Disc Open - July 30-31 Whistler's Bend

    July 30,31 B-tier at Whistler's Bend put on by Brant Gausnell and Devin Cordell. This was a C-tier last year. WHISTLER'S!!!

  • #2
    Can't wait for summer golf at whistlers!!! Last years turn out was amazing something like 87 on a wim. Paid out like 146% to am fields and 116% to pro fields this year will be even better! Devin and josh are awesome to run a tourney with.
    My drunken words are my sober thoughts!

    Comment


    • #3
      I will be there! I hope you all are ready for this outa towner to take your money...haha

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by mine all mine View Post
        I will be there! I hope you all are ready for this outa towner to take your money...haha
        You are not invited,whistlers bend is now a no Ray zone!!! This is not my idea you need to talk to you X about this one.
        My drunken words are my sober thoughts!

        Comment


        • #5
          mohawk tee shot

          Originally posted by putter anonymous View Post
          You are not invited,whistlers bend is now a no Ray zone!!! This is not my idea you need to talk to you X about this one.
          As good as a culinary artist that big Ray is, he IS invited!


          Referring to your mohawk tee shot picture:
          I've read and heard that if you keep your off hand/arm tucked to your chest a little longer, it may increase your distance.

          Ps, you told me you were going to PDX and gonna play some disc, right?
          Puhleeze be scareful.
          There's a particular person who may try to undo all the brainwashing I have done to you, and plant some "secret society" seeds.
          He'll be easy to recognize as he is a die hard SF Giants fan who pretends to like some team down in LA.
          Whatever you do.... DO NOT join the SECRET SOCIETY!
          He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
          - Anonymous

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by the flogging putter View Post
            July 30,31 B-tier at Whistler's Bend put on by Brant Gausnell and Devin Cordell. This was a C-tier last year. WHISTLER'S!!!
            Nice work guys. Calendar has been marked.

            Comment


            • #7
              I don't know if Tyler is ready for us this year!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
                Ps, you told me you were going to PDX and gonna play some disc, right?
                Puhleeze be scareful.
                There's a particular person who may try to undo all the brainwashing I have done to you, and plant some "secret society" seeds.
                He'll be easy to recognize as he is a die hard SF Giants fan who pretends to like some team down in LA.
                Whatever you do.... DO NOT join the SECRET SOCIETY!
                FYI... He just read that on my screen. He would answer but he is currently strapped to a chair with his eyes forced open. Yeah... he's watching "videos" right now.
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

                Comment


                • #9
                  only a third of em

                  Originally posted by Sam View Post
                  FYI... He just read that on my screen. He would answer but he is currently strapped to a chair with his eyes forced open. Yeah... he's watching "videos" right now.
                  Dang it!
                  It's a gudt thing there's 2 more of him.
                  Beware he's smarter than he acts and looks.
                  He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                  - Anonymous

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by putter anonymous View Post
                    You are not invited,whistlers bend is now a no Ray zone!!! This is not my idea you need to talk to you X about this one.
                    How about I put on a spread like no other. I'm talking about outside the box cuisine here! Something that you would never expect at a golf tournament.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by mine all mine View Post
                      How about I put on a spread like no other. I'm talking about outside the box cuisine here! Something that you would never expect at a golf tournament.
                      That would be awesome! but you need to talk to josh, he is the one who made the rule. He has not been the same person since you have been gone! The chains on his birdies don't ring as loud, and the sunsets at whistlers aren't as long or as beautiful for him. It is like a part of him is missing!
                      My drunken words are my sober thoughts!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
                        As good as a culinary artist that big Ray is, he IS invited!


                        Referring to your mohawk tee shot picture:
                        I've read and heard that if you keep your off hand/arm tucked to your chest a little longer, it may increase your distance.

                        Ps, you told me you were going to PDX and gonna play some disc, right?
                        Puhleeze be scareful.
                        There's a particular person who may try to undo all the brainwashing I have done to you, and plant some "secret society" seeds.
                        He'll be easy to recognize as he is a die hard SF Giants fan who pretends to like some team down in LA.
                        Whatever you do.... DO NOT join the SECRET SOCIETY!
                        The only thing worse then having to listen two delusional dodger fans, is having to listen to delusional raider fans. Talk about how this is going to be the year. It is a good thing I get plenty of practice listening to dan corbin and josh talk about the raiders prepared me for sam and doug.. It never stopped.
                        My drunken words are my sober thoughts!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by mine all mine View Post
                          How about I put on a spread like no other. I'm talking about outside the box cuisine here! Something that you would never expect at a golf tournament.
                          What do you have in mind for this? I can't wait to be complete again.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Too funny . . . I can't wait!

                            -Derek

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              That dang blue writing is back.

                              Comment

                              Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X