2nd Annual WOU Disc Golf Club Fundraiser - March 12, Dallas City Park Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a reminder that there are only 27 days left to get in your registration forms. I know that seems like a long time, but it would really help me if people could send in their registration forms sooner than later.

Thank you
    Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

Got a pretty cool trophy for Open First Place the other day. So all you Open people better get to signing up.

Comment

I feel kind of lame for Quintuple Posting, but if you are unsure about signing up for this because of money, I'll let you send in your registration form and pay day of. I don't like doing this, but I need registration forms so I know how many people to plan for. Ideally, I won't have to accept day of registrations.

I'll put this in the OP as well: Option for registration: pre-register and pay day of.

Comment

This tourney was a blast last year if u cant decide doit!You will not be dissapointed
          sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Comment

Went to the course again today and found a new cooler hole, so I'm getting rid of one gimmicky one.

Here's the updated course map.

Edit: This is no longer the course. See post #51
            Last edited by runnaman; February 26th, 2011, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Here's a pretty cool update:

Phd Productions has stepped up and became our Title Sponsor! The tournament is now called the 2nd Annual WOUDGC Fundraiser Tournament presented by Phd Productions.

If a mod could change the title of this thread to add "presented by Phd Productions" that would be great.

Also, the course got approved today so it looks like we might get a full 18 holes in! The only thing is, this means we need more temporary baskets. So if you have one that we can use, please let me know so I can get the course plan finalized. Thank you.

Also also, there is only 25 days left to register. Remember, you can mail in your entry form and pay day of.

Comment

I am one of those who will have to wait till day of.... not sure if I will be in the state that weekend yet.. but if I am... I'm there, and i'll bring a m-14 with added chains if needed.

Comment

Please please please no practice weight baskets (if we can avoid it). I have 2 full weight baskets, but I won't have room for them along with the Pro Shop. If someone from, Portland has room and could transport them, we could use them. Anyone?
                  Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                  Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                  Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                  Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                  Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Trust me, if all I can find is practice weight baskets, we'll only do 15 holes. Which I'm fine with, but if we can get enough baskets for 18, that's cool too.

For the 15 hole course we need 2 temp baskets, and for 18 holes, we need 5 temp baskets. I already have 1.

Comment

Originally posted by runnaman View Post
                      Trust me, if all I can find is practice weight baskets, we'll only do 15 holes. Which I'm fine with, but if we can get enough baskets for 18, that's cool too.

For the 15 hole course we need 2 temp baskets, and for 18 holes, we need 5 temp baskets. I already have 1.
                      I'm playing and bringing a Mach 5 basket. Do I need to secure the basket with a lock & cable? What's the threat of theft?

Name: Jeff Hemmerling
                      Division: Adv Masters
                      Promise I'll send registration by the end of the week

Comment

Last year we had 6 portable baskets set up throughout the park unlocked and we didn't have a problem. If you would like yours to be locked, you'll need to bring your own lock and I'll try to put it next to a tree or something to lock it to.

Thanks, looking forward to getting registration forms.

Phd Productions said that along with their Title Sponsor donation, they will also be sending a box of their Pocket Discs. We will use these for a putting and/or distance competition and then they will be awarded to the winners and used in the raffle since we won't have enough for everyone to get one in their player packs.

So get your registration forms in. Everyday this event gets a little cooler. I might be going to Dallas again today to scout out the 3 additional holes to make it a full 18 hole course.

Comment

Got a package today from Nate Doss and the Jenkins. They graciously donated two discs (one signed by Nate and Val, and one signed by Avery), two keen wallets, stickers, and some minis. All of this will be going into the raffle. So you don't want to miss this tournament, if for nothing else, the raffle.
                          Last edited by runnaman; February 17th, 2011, 06:49 PM.

Comment

went to the course today. Planned out the new holes, so if we get the 6 temporary baskets, we'll be set for an 18 hole course. We already have 1 (possibly 3) baskets, so we need at least 3 more.

Don't forget to mail in your registration forms. Only 23 days left!!!
                            Last edited by runnaman; February 18th, 2011, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Here are the pics of the stuff donated by Nate Doss and the Jenkins

Sorry for the cell phone pics

Comment

Here's today's update/recap:

- Dion has said he will donate some goodies for the raffle
                                - He will also be there selling discs and redeeming scrip along with Gawain and Tim Malone
                                - Phd Productions has donated 24 Pocket Discs which will be used in a Pocket Disc Putting Contest at the end of the tournament. They are also the title sponsor.
                                - Nate Doss, Valerie Jenking, and Avery Jenkins donated a couple discs along with some other Keen items. (See above)

If you would like to register, send in the registration form along with your payment, or pay day of. If you want to send me an email with all your registration info, you may do that as well and pay day of. My email is chaseestepmusic@hotmail.com

In the subject line write "WOUDGC Fundraiser Tournament Registration" or something like that.

This tournament is going to awesome, just ask anyone that was there last year.

Only 22 days left.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X