2nd Annual WOU Disc Golf Club Fundraiser - March 12, Dallas City Park Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So hey Chase,

    I wish I could give you some kind of constructive criticism, but I wouldn't know what to criticize. The course changes were unique and fun. It looked to me like everyone had a great time. Your Sponsors came through big time with goodies. What's not to like?


    Thanks to you and the entire WOUDGC for all your efforts, it really paid off.
    Please don't confuse my Disc Golf passion with actual Disc Golf ability.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by oneshotleft View Post
      So hey Chase,

      I wish I could give you some kind of constructive criticism, but I wouldn't know what to criticize. The course changes were unique and fun. It looked to me like everyone had a great time. Your Sponsors came through big time with goodies. What's not to like?


      Thanks to you and the entire WOUDGC for all your efforts, it really paid off.
      Awesome event, solid all the way through. The course was fun, the weather sucked, but you had no control over that, haha. Thanks Chase!

      Hopefully we can get a good turnout like that in the OSu fundraiser!

      D
      Team DISCRAFT
      NW Sign Up
      Gorilla Boy
      Paragon Disc Golf
      Odwalla

      Comment


      • Results are also posted here:

        http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournam...ournament_2011
        Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

        DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

        Comment


        • Here's the video from hole 10 that my brother got.

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUy3p...el_video_title
          Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

          DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

          Comment


          • Originally posted by runnaman View Post
            Here's the video from hole 10 that my brother got.

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUy3p...el_video_title
            Here is a nice article about the event and disc golf

            polkio.com/archives/Story.aspx/19938/fore-wou-disc-golf-tournament-takes-over-dallas-city-park

            Enjoy!
            Team DISCRAFT
            NW Sign Up
            Gorilla Boy
            Paragon Disc Golf
            Odwalla

            Comment


            • Originally posted by runnaman View Post
              I would still like to hear what everyone thought of the tournament. Tell me things you did like and what you didn't like.
              Better late than never, so here's some feedback.

              Basically it was an awesome event. Great course, (too) good payout, things ran on time. Only issue was some of the temp teepads were a mud pit. No criticism of you Chase, it's one of the hazards of having temp holes in rainy weather. Overall I had a blast and look forward to next year!

              Knowing that the payout was 100%, how much was actually raised for the club?

              Hole 3 over the river was epic! I wish we had that hole in the Portland area.

              Comment


              • We ended up raising ~$200. But aside from raising money, I think the tournament was a huge success in that everyone had a good time and I learned a lot about course design and how to better run a tournament.

                Be on the lookout for the June 4th tournament at Dallas. Hole 3 should be back for that one.
                Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

                DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

                Comment


                • Originally posted by runnaman View Post
                  We ended up raising ~$200. But aside from raising money, I think the tournament was a huge success in that everyone had a good time and I learned a lot about course design and how to better run a tournament.

                  Be on the lookout for the June 4th tournament at Dallas. Hole 3 should be back for that one.
                  Hopefully there won't be as much river in June.


                  Bob

                  Comment

                  Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X