X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epicness on a Serious Level

Can't wait to get back to Whistler's to go after my 5th GNO Title!! I always show up on Thursday to get an epic/long practice round in. Not so many people to contend with showing up for Camp Spots etc......Don't go taking a page from my book though..........I would hate to have to throw a Thursday Doubles Round together.....

Whistler's BABY!!!
    Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

• Originally posted by purediscgolf View Post
      .Don't go taking a page from my book though..........I would hate to have to throw a Thursday Doubles Round together.....

Whistler's BABY!!!
      yeah i sooo sure that would just break ur heart huh

Comment

• Hey Sassy, Is there a wait list that will be started for GNO? Josh broke his collarbone and didn't think he'd be ready to play but now thinks he might be okay. I'd like to get him on a list for something if you're going to be accepting those entries. Thanks. sj

Comment

• Originally posted by essjay View Post
          Hey Sassy, Is there a wait list that will be started for GNO? Josh broke his collarbone and didn't think he'd be ready to play but now thinks he might be okay. I'd like to get him on a list for something if you're going to be accepting those entries. Thanks. sj
          Ouch, I've done that, snowboarding? Anyone ever played Crystal Caliburn (awesome video pinball)? I was Crystal Collarbone to my friends!

Anyway, it only hurts like hell to tie your shoes, zip your pants, open your car door, play disc golf for 6 months. Thankfully, there's no medical treatment, other than a sling. REST, my friend, is they key. And left-handed play!

I played 6 months at Lunchtime left-handed, had no choice, tendinitis from a too-big thumber without adequate stretching. Got 2 aces, lefty, while doing it! Hang in there.
          Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
          Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
          Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
          Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
          Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

• Not snowboarding; bicycling. Actually he did have to have surgery. They had to put a plate in it because the two ends of the bone were so far apart and splintered. It's his left arm so he thinks he might beready to play by then. Anyway, Tom emailed me and said he's on the wait list. Thanks!

Comment

• 's

Comment

• Registration List Questions

Hi All,

If you would like to get on the wait list, or have registration questions, please contact Tom directly. He is handling this list and is your best and fastest source of information.

TD contact info
                Tom Embree
                crushthecourse@hotmail.com

Comment

• Camping

Remember that the group camp areas have not been reserved for the event until Friday night. You can always camp in the individual sights Thursday night, and move over to the group sight Friday if that is where you want to camp the rest of the weekend.

Thanks!
                  t

Comment

• group camping on Thursday

Originally posted by sassalicious View Post
                    Remember that the group camp areas have not been reserved for the event until Friday night. You can always camp in the individual sights Thursday night, and move over to the group sight Friday if that is where you want to camp the rest of the weekend.

Thanks!
                    t
                    just a friendly reminder.....
                    IF enough people want to camp in the group camping on Thursday night, you can call 541 440 4500 to make reservations.
                    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                    - Anonymous

Comment

• Registration list is up

http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/64830
                      Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                      Stumptown #176
                      PDGA #37716

Comment

• GNO!!!

I can't wait for the GNO this year. It's been far too long since I've been out to Whistler's. Remember, I'm out there on Thursday morning for anyone who'd like to come out and play dubs or mess around.

Does anyone know why Nate and Dion won't be there this year? I wonder if they just missed out on the registration push? (it took almost 24 hours this year, come on people we can fill it quicker than that ) In any case it's sure to be an awesome field with many old friends I don't see a lot. Thanks for all the hard-work Tom and T-Bell!!
                        Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

• Hey Drew,
                          I think big D will be on tour and I missed it just due to being in Vegas and my shoulder hurting. I'd love to get on a waitlist as I think I will be healthy by then but I am sure my chances are slim now. Good luck to everybody!
                          Nate
                          Innova Champion Discs
                          Discmania
                          huk lab
                          Keen Footwear
                          Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
                          Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
                          Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

• A few more spots are open!

Just wanted to let you all know that there are a few spots becoming available for the GNO on-line tonight (Thursday 3/17) at 8:00pm. Please spread the word to any of your friends that haven't gotten in yet.

Summary:
                            a few more GNO spots available
                            8:00 pm Thursday (3/17)

http://www.pdgasignup.com/Qstore/Qst...ROD=1298412432

get 'em while they're fresh!

Cheers!
                            t-bree

Comment

• Originally posted by sassalicious View Post
                              Just wanted to let you all know that there are a few spots becoming available for the GNO on-line tonight (Thursday 3/17) at 8:00pm. Please spread the word to any of your friends that haven't gotten in yet.

Summary:
                              a few more GNO spots available
                              8:00 pm Thursday (3/17)

http://www.pdgasignup.com/Qstore/Qst...ROD=1298412432

get 'em while they're fresh!

Cheers!
                              t-bree
                              According to the reg link on pdga.com there are still spots available....no reason anyone couldn't get in this year!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                                According to the reg link on pdga.com there are still spots available....no reason anyone couldn't get in this year!
                                I signed up and haven't been added to the list. I was curious when they where going to up date it. If anyone knows please let me know. Thank u

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X