• Well,

Who won this thing? Scores please?
    Steve
    http://www.BullseyeDiscGolf.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullseye Disc Golf.com View Post
      Well,

i heard through grape vine that scott withers won, with sexton coming in second. i also heard that it was WET, but still, an extremely fun time.
      May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

• Yep Scotty won. I think he shot a ten down for the weekend (4,2,4). Congrats to all winners. Specially proud of SOWS golfers for taking 1st place in MPO, MA1, and MA2. Fun weekend. Thanx td's and volunteers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullseye Disc Golf.com View Post
          Well,

haha. awards didn't get done til dark and the td's still in a yurt, probably...

teresa took first in FPO... watched that girl bomb some drives that most dudes would be jealous of... and i'm still speechless from her insanely beautiful & accurate & acrobatic upshots...
          "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
          Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

• Whistlers Won

Originally posted by Bullseye Disc Golf.com View Post
            Well,

IMO.........10 under after 54 holes with some of the best in the state.
            WHISTLERS WON!

open > Scotty "CB" Withers
            masters > Jeff Haggerty
            grand masters > Mike (check his ID) Ward
            advanced > Dillon (is on the) Hunt
            amateur > Keith Enos
            He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
            - Anonymous

Comment

• also cindy mcmahan battled for the win in advanced women!

go flight crew!!!
              "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
              Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

• Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
                WHISTLERS WON!
                I agree. The weather+whistlers=very challenging

Comment

• Advanced Masters: Jesse Grasseth.
                  ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam View Post
                    Advanced Masters: Jesse Grasseth.
                    When's that guy gonna move up?

Congrats Jesse!

Bob

Comment

• His first PDGA win, actually. MANY congratulations are in order as he played a phenomenal weekend of golf for the win.
                      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• What a great time

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                        His first PDGA win, actually. MANY congratulations are in order as he played a phenomenal weekend of golf for the win.
                        So true, his play was inspiring. I had a great time all weekend long even with all the drama and the plans changing every five seconds.

Second round on Saturday that finished after 8pm was one of the most trying rounds I've played in competition. But no course can compare to 's even while beating you down.

Great job on the new signs some of the best I've seen. Thanks to the kids who found my disc down the backside gully on hole 9, enjoy the fiver.

I have to get back down there more this year.

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                        Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                        Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                        Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                        Or does here stand the last remaining man
                        To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                        No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                        Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                        Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
                          WHISTLERS WON!

open > Scotty "CB" Withers
                          masters > Jeff Haggerty
                          grand masters > Mike (check his ID) Ward
                          advanced > Dillon (is on the) Hunt
                          amateur > Keith Enos
                          I would say it was more the weather and after this weekend Whistlers needs a break from the rain and some warmer weather. In the end I would say Whistlers took a beating but kept it interesting. Sure the scores are not as low as last year but the damage to the course will be evident for months to come.

When are you guys going to work with parks and dig a french drain or culvert on Hole 1 already? The damage on that hole during the wetter months seems to get worse every year.
                          PDGA #25296
                          Stumptown #34

Comment

• Originally posted by Flash View Post
                            I would say it was more the weather and after this weekend Whistlers needs a break from the rain and some warmer weather. In the end I would say Whistlers took a beating but kept it interesting. Sure the scores are not as low as last year but the damage to the course will be evident for months to come.

When are you guys going to work with parks and dig a french drain or culvert on Hole 1 already? The damage on that hole during the wetter months seems to get worse every year.
                            I wish it was that easy but it is not. I have been talking about this for a couple of years. The actually work is the easy part. Almost as easy as asking this question. Ball rolling! Thanks flash.

Comment

• Originally posted by the flogging putter View Post
                              I wish it was that easy but it is not. I have been talking about this for a couple of years. The actually work is the easy part. Almost as easy as asking this question. Ball rolling! Thanks flash.
                              Nothing will ever change on hole one, the county considers it a wet land and no colvert or french drain will be put in there. The course looks bad now, but it is red clay, and spring time the grass will come right back and the course will be looking great by the doubles! No thanks to josh, he will make spencer and myself do all the work to fix it up.
                              My drunken words are my sober thoughts!

Comment

• "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X