X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Celeste View Post
    Just another reminder as people start packing their cooler and heading out tomorrow! We'll be bringing some extra large tents to eat under and tables just in case it...I won't even say it.

The Chick Flick will be having a food booth all weekend at Great Northwest Open!
    The Voyers will be making their delicious frybread tacos again ($5/works $2 cinn./sugar).
    We’ll have cold extract coffee ($1) hot in the morning as well as Rockstars ($2), Gatorades ($1.50), and other drinks ($1million) available.

We’ll have food available Friday night when you get in
    Saturday we will serve Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
    Sunday we will serve Breakfast and Lunch
    Friday and Saturday we’ll have a late night bread fry up to cure your midnight munchies.

All of the money raised will go to The Chick Flick women’s tournament Aug. 13-14th at Horning’s Hideout.
    Please help support women’s disc golf and enjoy some great food that you don’t have to cook!
    YUM frybread We will also have some of last years fundraiser champion katanas, rubber wood rocs, some Chick Flick patches, and a few other items for sale at the booth too.

Cindy
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

Comment

• I'll just say it right now, I'm might end up broke at the end of the weekend after all the frybread.
      PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
      dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshua Olmsted View Post
        I'll just say it right now, I'm might end up broke at the end of the weekend after all the frybread.
        But you'll be happy and full!

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
        Remain ye men of faculty complete,
        Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
        Attending to our noble bond and contract?
        Or does here stand the last remaining man
        To give a fig for rules and order yet,
        No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
        Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
        I’ll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

• I know there's probably some place that I can find this info, but it's for a buddy and I'm lacking in time...Are there still spots open in the pro division?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaolintrained View Post
            I know there's probably some place that I can find this info, but it's for a buddy and I'm lacking in time...Are there still spots open in the pro division?
            Your buddy is even a bigger slacker than you are.

According to the official registration list, flight A and flight B both consist of 80 registered players.

Comment

• Originally posted by bryan_luoma View Post
              Your buddy is even a bigger slacker than you are.

According to the official registration list, flight A and flight B both consist of 80 registered players.
              If that's how you see it. My buddy just found out that his son's mom will have him that weekend & he has a chance, hopefully, at playing. As for myself, I signed up within 5 mins of registration; and have more important things to do than hang out in front of a cpu screen longer than I have to.

On a side note, I'm waiting to be conacted back from Tom; because, "According to the official registration list, flight A and flight B both consist of 80 registered players.", doesn't help me much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaolintrained View Post
                If that's how you see it. My buddy just found out that his son's mom will have him that weekend & he has a chance, hopefully, at playing. As for myself, I signed up within 5 mins of registration; and have more important things to do than hang out in front of a cpu screen longer than I have to.

On a side note, I'm waiting to be conacted back from Tom; because, "According to the official registration list, flight A and flight B both consist of 80 registered players.", doesn't help me much.

Hopefully your message to Tom said: "Please add my buddy to the bottom of the wait-list for MPO."

Comment

• Originally posted by bryan_luoma View Post
                  Hopefully your message to Tom said: "Please add my buddy to the bottom of the wait-list for MPO."
                  See?! Now that it a comment that helps me out a bit. Than...nevermind.

Comment

• I think the important question here is ....

Originally posted by Shaolintrained View Post
                    See?! Now that it a comment that helps me out a bit. Than...nevermind.
                    Who in the heck are you talking about... pro player... ???
                    Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

• packingpackingpacking!!!

pop-up, french press, head lamp, knee socks, extra shoes, SUNSCREEN, umbrella, bananas, yazi...

... i'm soooooo in my happy place right now...

p.s. oh, yeah... discs...
                      "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                      Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

• Yeah don't be like me last year...Get to Roseburg and realize you left your cooler and clothes sitting on the front porch, but at least I packed my plastic!

Comment

• Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                          packingpackingpacking!!!

pop-up, french press, head lamp, knee socks, extra shoes, SUNSCREEN, umbrella, bananas, yazi...

Great post, I'm right there with you, (well, I had to Google yazi though!)
                          Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                          Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                          Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                          Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                          Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

• Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                            packingpackingpacking!!!

You forgot to pack Bob! Dang it, left behind again. Have fun kiddo!

Bob

Comment

• packing...?

pretty sure your not supposed to do that until about an hour before you get picked up
                              sigpic

Comment

• Good luck to everyone have a great weekend.
                                PDGA # 31451
                                2 Mini Aces
                                74 Aces
                                PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                                DISC GOLF OR DIE
                                BOB CABAL
                                DISCVANGO
                                JEFF ELLIOT
                                G-MAN
                                JORDAN LEWIS
                                JEFF HAGERTY
                                JAMES GARCELON
                                SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X