X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
    nope, that's just me. i get the emails when people post to this thread or the CSI thread and you'll see almost the same post in both places...so it isn't this thread particularly, just me being an ass like usual...

Why do you get emails when someone posts on them? Is this something you choose to be notified about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
      Maybe if you checked the very first post of this thread you might just find all the info that you are looking for...
      Thanks for this part Sausage, much appreciated

Comment

• It's all good...

Originally posted by Huk'nGeiks View Post
        Thanks for this part Sausage, much appreciated
        You are welcome, sorry for being such an ass. It can be daunting to get information from a thread with 4 pages of posts, but you can usually find good info on the first post regardless.

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
        Remain ye men of faculty complete,
        Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
        Attending to our noble bond and contract?
        Or does here stand the last remaining man
        To give a fig for rules and order yet,
        No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
        Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
        I’ll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

• Hey I signed up online and remember a spot for camping being like 5 dollars a night... well at the time I was like I can sleep in my car somewhere, I can sleep anywhere! HA! After my first tournament out of town where I tossed and turned until 3 am I can safely say that sleeping in my car for 3 nights is not an option! Is it too late to get in on this camping stuff, or can I just pay the fee once I'm there and throw up a tent?

Thanks for the info

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayumoogy View Post
            Hey I signed up online and remember a spot for camping being like 5 dollars a night... well at the time I was like I can sleep in my car somewhere, I can sleep anywhere! HA! After my first tournament out of town where I tossed and turned until 3 am I can safely say that sleeping in my car for 3 nights is not an option! Is it too late to get in on this camping stuff, or can I just pay the fee once I'm there and throw up a tent?

Thanks for the info
            Yes pay when you check in, Tom will find you if you don't!
            PDGA #25296
            Stumptown #34

Comment

• GNO Camping Update

Originally posted by sassalicious View Post
              Remember that the group camp areas have not been reserved for the event until Friday night. You can always camp in the individual sights Thursday night, and move over to the group sight Friday if that is where you want to camp the rest of the weekend.

Thanks!
              t
              Teresa, bless her heart, was wrong about this!

I just called the park and there is NO camping in the park on Thursday night. The park camping is CLOSED until Friday 4/15.

Now someone did reserve one of the group sites on Thursday. Maybe a disc golfer? The lady at the reservation desk said she made a mistake and rented it to them.

If someone on this board rented one of the group sites I'd be very interested in subletting a small chunk of acreage for Thursday night.

PM me.

Comment

• Camping on Thursday the 14th @ Whistlers

Originally posted by Jim J View Post
                Teresa, bless her heart, was wrong about this!

I just called the park and there is NO camping in the park on Thursday night. The park camping is CLOSED until Friday 4/15.

Now someone did reserve one of the group sites on Thursday. Maybe a disc golfer? The lady at the reservation desk said she made a mistake and rented it to them.

If someone on this board rented one of the group sites I'd be very interested in subletting a small chunk of acreage for Thursday night.

PM me.
                Jimmy and all concerned:
                I just called the park (a different number Jim ), and was told that I could tell all of you that the lower campground will be open on Thursday, April 14th.
                's ROCS
                He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
                  Jimmy and all concerned:
                  I just called the park (a different number Jim ), and was told that I could tell all of you that the lower campground will be open on Thursday, April 14th.
                  's ROCS
                  Now that's a stunning turn of events!

Thanks Steve.

Looking forward to shooting a few rounds with you this weekend.

JJ

Comment

• Thanks for the update Yose. I was heading down on Thursday morning intent on camping....Hope to see everyone bright and early

ps. Who's floating the river with me this year?
                    Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

• Time to start thinking about bringing cross country skis...
                      educate your thinking

Comment

• Copy that lemon balmer!

Originally posted by Jim J View Post
                        Looking forward to shooting a few rounds with you this weekend.JJ
                        With 5 of us in our division, we should get a chance.
                        Maybe even have a 5'some?
                        He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                        - Anonymous

Comment

With 5 of us in our division, we should get a chance.
                          Maybe even have a 5'some?
                          And start all of your rounds on hole 14...

Looking forward to shootin the shite with ya this weekend Yose!

Comment

• shite shooters

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                            And start all of your rounds on hole 14...

Looking forward to shootin the shite with ya this weekend Yose!

I would luff to start at the top of that widdle hill.
                            While there aren't as many 'shite's to shoot' at Whistlers these days, I'm also looking forward to the chance.
                            - Anonymous

Comment

I would luff to start at the top of that widdle hill.
                              While there aren't as many 'shite's to shoot' at Whistlers these days, I'm also looking forward to the chance.
                              I, too, am looking forward to standing on top of the world again...

The walk up, not so much.

See ya this weekend!

Comment

• Just another reminder as people start packing their cooler and heading out tomorrow! We'll be bringing some extra large tents to eat under and tables just in case it...I won't even say it.

The Chick Flick will be having a food booth all weekend at Great Northwest Open!
                                The Voyers will be making their delicious frybread tacos again ($5/works $2 cinn./sugar).
                                We’ll have cold extract coffee ($1) hot in the morning as well as Rockstars ($2), Gatorades ($1.50), and other drinks ($1million) available.

We’ll have food available Friday night when you get in
                                Saturday we will serve Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
                                Sunday we will serve Breakfast and Lunch
                                Friday and Saturday we’ll have a late night bread fry up to cure your midnight munchies.

All of the money raised will go to The Chick Flick women’s tournament Aug. 13-14th at Horning’s Hideout.
                                Please help support women’s disc golf and enjoy some great food that you don’t have to cook!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X