Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I got in! (I think) I signed up via the link on 3/18 but haven't been added to the reg list on PDGA.com Also curious when they are going to update it.

Real excited to play whistlers!

Comment

• Important food announcement! (Not an official GNWO announcement)

The Chick Flick will be having a food booth all weekend at Great Northwest Open!
      The Voyers will be making their delicious frybread tacos again ($5/works $2 cinn./sugar).
      We’ll have cold extract coffee ($1) hot in the morning as well as Rockstars ($2), Gatorades ($1.50), and other drinks ($1million) available.

We’ll have food available Friday night when you get in
      Saturday we will serve Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
      Sunday we will serve Breakfast and Lunch
      Friday and Saturday we’ll have a late night bread fry up to cure your midnight munchies.

All of the money raised will go to The Chick Flick women’s tournament Aug. 13-14th at Horning’s Hideout.
      Please help support women’s disc golf and enjoy some great food that you don’t have to cook!
      Last edited by Celeste; April 4th, 2011, 12:21 PM. Reason: Changed the date

Comment

• Originally posted by Celeste View Post
        Important food announcement! (Not an official GNWO announcement)

The Chick Flick will be having a food booth all weekend at Great Northwest Open!
        The Voyers will be making their delicious frybread tacos again ($5/works $2 cinn./sugar).
        We’ll have cold extract coffee ($1) hot in the morning as well as Rockstars ($2), Gatorades ($1.50), and other drinks ($1million) available.

Friday and Saturday we’ll have a late night bread fry up to cure your midnight munchies.

All of the money raised will go to The Chick Flick women’s tournament Aug. 7-8th at Horning’s Hideout.
        Please help support women’s disc golf and enjoy some great food that you don’t have to cook!

don't you mean August 13th-14th???
        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

• Originally posted by emmarose View Post
          Yes she does.

Cindy
          Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
          Stumptown #176
          PDGA #37716

Comment

• Originally posted by Celeste View Post
            Important food announcement! (Not an official GNWO announcement)

All of the money raised will go to The Chick Flick women’s tournament Aug. 7-8th at Horning’s Hideout.
            I wish we had something like this at the doubles.

Comment

• I am working out travel plans from Portland down to Whistlers sometime Thursday afternoon, and was wondering if anyone needs a ride and would like to ride with me. It is a long enough drive that going alone is no fun. If anyone is interested please drop me a pm or email (dmz668@yahoo.com)

Comment

• Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                Oops! I just copy and pasted from last years post. Fixed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by hansell69 View Post
                  I signed up and haven't been added to the list. I was curious when they where going to up date it. If anyone knows please let me know. Thank u
                  Yea I signed myself and my dad up when spots became available over a week ago. Money is gone from my account but I still don't see our names. I am coming down from WA so It would be great to get a confirmation that my dad and I are signed up. So we can get ready.

Morgan Rothrock
                  Ray Rothrock
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Skookum View Post
                    Yea I signed myself and my dad up when spots became available over a week ago. Money is gone from my account but I still don't see our names. I am coming down from WA so It would be great to get a confirmation that my dad and I are signed up. So we can get ready.

Morgan Rothrock
                    Ray Rothrock
                    Then you should probably call/e-mail the TD directly to confirm as he is rarely on this forum.

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                    Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                    Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                    Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                    Or does here stand the last remaining man
                    To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                    No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                    Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                    I’ll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

• I got in, going to round out the Adv. Grand Masters, going to be one heck of a fun party....can't wait.
                      educate your thinking

Comment

• Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                        Then you should probably call/e-mail the TD directly to confirm as he is rarely on this forum.

Does anyone have Tom's contact info (ie. phone number)? I've sent him a couple emails over the last week via PDGA and have not heard back. I'd really like to make sure I've been registered for the event. PM me please, thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Huk'nGeiks View Post
                          Does anyone have Tom's contact info (ie. phone number)? I've sent him a couple emails over the last week via PDGA and have not heard back. I'd really like to make sure I've been registered for the event. PM me please, thanks
                          Maybe if you checked the very first post of this thread you might just find all the info that you are looking for...

Of course that would mean you'd actually have to do some of the work yourself instead of expecting people to just hand you what you need because you took 5 seconds to post here...just sayin'

Comment

• Of course that would mean you'd actually have to do some of the work yourself instead of expecting people to just hand you what you need because you took 5 seconds to post here...just sayin'

[/QUOTE]

It seems that if you ask questions about the GNO there is always someone with a reply like this. Just sayin'

Comment

• Originally posted by the flogging putter View Post
                              Of course that would mean you'd actually have to do some of the work yourself instead of expecting people to just hand you what you need because you took 5 seconds to post here...just sayin'

It seems that if you ask questions about the GNO there is always someone with a reply like this. Just sayin'
                              nope, that's just me. i get the emails when people post to this thread or the CSI thread and you'll see almost the same post in both places...so it isn't this thread particularly, just me being an ass like usual...

Comment

• YEAAAH GNO!!! I am getting excited...man I hope we luck out and get last year's weather. Everyone playing in this needs to repeat this mantra all next week; SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X