Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOWS #6 > Whine-dee Creek

Here ya go:
    In case you SOWS peeps didn't know, this course was pulled off the schedule originally because it's one of the hardest ones to set up and play.
    BUT, after all the, "What! No way dude, it's too much fun", AND the offers to help set it up, I'll see you there.
    SO, unless you want to go real old school and putt at trees with ribbons, you should call Yose, Mr. Joshua, Pina or whoever and let them know if you'll be packing chains. Or please post it here.
    I heard Mike Porter may show up on Sat. to help prep the course.
    For those who've never been to Windy, it's pretty much a mountain course with 2-4 water holes (creek and spring) and lots of surprises left by elk and bear.
    I did witness a tree-ribbon ace a few years back at Windy during a summer gig.
    Scotty!
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    - Anonymous

Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
    Here ya go:
    In case you SOWS peeps didn't know, this course was pulled off the schedule originally because it's one of the hardest ones to set up and play.
    BUT, after all the, "What! No way dude, it's too much fun", AND the offers to help set it up, I'll see you there.
    SO, unless you want to go real old school and putt at trees with ribbons, you should call Yose, Mr. Joshua, Pina or whoever and let them know if you'll be packing chains. Or please post it here.
    I heard Mike Porter may show up on Sat. to help prep the course.
    For those who've never been to Windy, it's pretty much a mountain course with 2-4 water holes (creek and spring) and lots of surprises left by elk and bear.
    I did witness a tree-ribbon ace a few years back at Windy during a summer gig.
    Scotty!
    Well since i still feel bad about that tree ace i will be bringing two portables with me. Both cloth but they are better than nothing. Hopefully we get 18 metals

Comment

dead center dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks bud.
      Feel bad????
      It was a tee pad with a target, you nailed it dead center, it was a great ace!
      It might have knocked a cloth basket over though.
      Oh wait.... the lightest baskets travel furthest up the hill.
      It's a gudt thing you're a youngin'.
      He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
      - Anonymous

Comment

if anyone needs a ride from the gp area i got room for 1 possible 2 hit me up 5414413969

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X