X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GNO ?

Is there a weekend pick out for the Great Nortwest Open?

I second that request. It is the middle of January, time to start planning days off. We need a little time to make arrangements...by the way Josh, can I stay at your house for the GNO?

Comment

No!

Comment

You crotchity old fart!

Comment

I will be camping and you know that, since you will be my camp chef.

Comment

If you want to know if its going on and when contact Teresa Trueba or Tom Embree.

Or PM me and I will tell you another way to try to figure out when its going on.
            PDGA #25296
            Stumptown #34

Comment

You could also call the park and find out what days the yurts are reserved and narrow it down from there.
              Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
                If you want to know if its going on and when contact Teresa Trueba or Tom Embree.

Or PM me and I will tell you another way to try to figure out when its going on.
                Sounds like our State Coordinator did so.

Maybe someone who sees Tom or Teresa regularly could ask them?
                Last edited by Matt B.; January 18th, 2011, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                  Sounds like our State Coordinator did so.

Maybe someone who sees Tom or Teresa regularly could ask them?
                  That sounds like a very good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
                    You could also call the park and find out what days the yurts are reserved and narrow it down from there.
                    Call the park and narrow it down? Sounds like one hell of a fun time seeing how we have a website that is dedicated to disc golf with a calendar of events! That was just the answer we were looking for, I am ringing the parks department now...thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by mine all mine View Post
                      Call the park and narrow it down? Sounds like one hell of a fun time seeing how we have a website that is dedicated to disc golf with a calendar of events! That was just the answer we were looking for, I am ringing the parks department now...thank you.
                      This is the best method short of hearing it from the TD directly!
                      PDGA #25296
                      Stumptown #34

Comment

I recieved word from Teresa today that Tom has an event planned - not sure the dates yet, but I bet he'll let everyone know soon enough.

Made good progress on the schedule today, hopefully it will be out shortly.
                        Team DISCRAFT
                        NW Sign Up
                        Gorilla Boy
                        Paragon Disc Golf
                        Odwalla

Comment

Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
                          I recieved word from Teresa today that Tom has an event planned - not sure the dates yet, but I bet he'll let everyone know soon enough.

Made good progress on the schedule today, hopefully it will be out shortly.
                          Huzzah!

Comment

Come on out to Trojan for the OLE Saturday and you can even talk to the TD in person You should come out anyway and have a good time!

The GNO is happening this year, and it will be in April. Tom will be making an event announcement soon.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X