X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
    Everybody SHOULD do it for you, you ARE the disc golf diva after all.

Bob
    and that is why i love bob cabal.
    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

• Originally posted by Lund View Post
      don't worry, nature, i'm still gonna pack my umbrella, gators, all my knee socks, several changes of shoes and knickers, lots of warm hats...

... and my spf...

Comment

• had to decline a spot that opened up.... nooooo... darn t-ball... the life of a parent, gonna be thinking of y'all...

Comment

• Originally posted by snap7times View Post
          had to decline a spot that opened up.... nooooo... darn t-ball... the life of a parent, gonna be thinking of y'all...
          That's true sacrifice my man! Way to step up to the plate of parenthood
          See you at the BSF Nathan.

Comment

Everybody SHOULD do it for you, you ARE the disc golf diva after all.

Bob
            sorry but the lack of reading is bothering me. When you sign up for a tournament keep some info about it handy, like the top half of the form in the case of the 3po. I guess since your daddy signed you up he should have taped it to your bedroom door or wall. You will be more successful in life and more happy and more informed if you learn to do things for yourself. Stop spoon feeding her Gary, they have to grow up some time. Lots of Love Mike

With the amount of time you spend typing on this forum you could have...
            See you soon, was it rainy at whistlers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zuhocky View Post
              sorry but the lack of reading is bothering me. When you sign up for a tournament keep some info about it handy, like the top half of the form in the case of the 3po. I guess since your daddy signed you up he should have taped it to your bedroom door or wall. You will be more successful in life and more happy and more informed if you learn to do things for yourself. Stop spoon feeding her Gary, they have to grow up some time. Lots of Love Mike

With the amount of time you spend typing on this forum you could have...
              See you soon, was it rainy at whistlers?
              sheesh.

you sound just like my super responsible older sister... luckily i'm very stubborn and good advice just makes me dig in my heels...

Comment

• It sounds like everyone'e antsy for some super-amazing omigoshsunomigosh disc golf tomorrow.
                PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
                dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshua Olmsted View Post
                  It sounds like everyone'e antsy for some super-amazing omigoshsunomigosh disc golf tomorrow.
                  Nope, just Indian Frybread!

Bob

Comment

Nope, just Indian Frybread!

Bob
                    Ahhhhh! How could I forget, now I double excited, tack on the 12 page paper that I'm currently slogging through (this would be the procrastination part) and I'm TRIPLE PUMPED, to get out and throw tomorrow.
                    PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
                    dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

• Final Results are up!

M3PO Final Standings!
                      Last edited by Bullseye; April 24th, 2011, 09:06 PM.
                      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Got to give props to my girl for staying with the touring pro and coming out 1 stroke better this time!! Way to go Emma! You've put a lot of time and effort into it and all that work is paying off. Kudos to all the players, winners and organizers. Milo definately is an endurance test physically/menatally/emotionally.

And hey Zuhocky, sometimes a little extra parental care means doing something for your kid that they probably should do themselves. I'll stay on her about stuff too, but with guys like you, Haggerty and others setting her straight I get to play good cop a little; actually feels good.

Comment

• the advanced winner was rated 933 and played 985 golf all weekend. Obviously that rating has some catching up to do but still, he deserves some props. it must have been fun for anyone getting to watch feldberg Tear it up. Way for Scotty to come back strong with a nice final round to battle back to 5th in open.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zuhocky View Post
                            Milo McIver Three Play Open 2011
                            April 23-24, 2011

Temp hole basket info; They were pulled on Monday 4-25

2010 $730 raised for BSF
                            2011 $1083 raised for the BSF Thanks to all of the M3PO participants and to all of the people who volunteered to do a little bit extra!

Lost and Found: 2 umbrellas, a green long sleeve with insane clown art, and a tripod stool. send message or email mike with description of lost item to zuglass@comcast.net

Unclaimed Script: Kim Smothers, Justin Hiatt, Bart Yanoch, Rebecca Verrettte, David Hanley.

Tournament resaults now on the PDGA web site (http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/66157).

Thank You to last years (2010) last minute sponsors; Next Adventure for running and giving over $200 of merchandise in the Ring Of Fire and to Gawain Stern for donating a nice disc golf bag.

2011 McIver Three Play Open Sponsors

Cash Sponsorship $700+
                            zuglass.com $200+
                            Huk Lab $200+
                            Figaros Pizza Estacada $140+
                            Voyer Native Tacos $100+
                            Stumptown Disc Golf $100
                            NoLoPutts $50
                            Combined 6 Players donated $50

Players Pack Additions
                            McDonalds on Clackamas Hwy, free small fry (first 100 to check in)
                            Fearless Brewing one day only April 23, $1 discount on meal

Ring of Fire donations from Next Adventure $200+

Merchandise/Gift Certificates Sponsorship for Raffle $1745+
                            -Keen / David Munk, two gift certificates for Keen shoes $240
                            -McIver State Park $200 of discs
                            -Disc Golf Association (DGA) / Lane Mason $180
                            -Stumptown Disc Golf Club DGA Portable Basket $150
                            -The Dolphin I, II, and now III, shirts $120
                            -Clackamas Inn & Suites 800-874-6560 one block from I-205 on Hwy 212
                            donated a one night stay in a Jacuzzi Suite $105
                            -Mr. B Glassworks $75
                            -Eugene Disc Golf Club donated a paid entry into the Eugene Celebation $75ish
                            -Willamette Disc Golf Club $72
                            -DaveFeldberg.com / Innova $60
                            -Sah-Hah-Lee Golf Course and Driving Range near I-205 off of Hwy 212- 1 gift certificate for four 9hole rounds of golf with pull cart $52
                            -Stone Creek Golf Course a few miles south of Oregon City Hwy 213 and Leland Rd. donated a half hour ball golf lesson $50
                            -2010 BSF $45
                            -Starbucks Coffee Company Woodburn next to Quiznos next to outlet mall $40
                            -Nate Sexton / Innova $36
                            -Pure Disc Golf $40
                            -Huk Lab Disc Golf Gear $40
                            -Wichita Pub Hwy 212 1 mile from I-205 $40
                            -Pizza Hut Woodburn east of I-5 on Hwy 211 $40
                            -San Blas Family Mexican Restaurant at Safeway plaza Hwy 211 & 213 $40
                            -The Carver Hanger Hwy 224 $25
                            -Fort Steilacoom Open July 2-3, 2011 $20 Glow Champ Boss

The big winner seemed to be Matt Benotsch, he hauled home winnings of at least a few hundred. He won the DGA portable that Hagerty donated with a raffle ticket he found in an Easter egg out on the course.

2011 Course Layout:

Hole Sat.Length Sun. Length Change Par Out of Bounds and Notes
                            1E 414 ft 3
                            2E 331 ft 3
                            3E 323 ft 3
                            4E 257 ft 3
                            5E 281 ft 3
                            6E 404 ft 3
                            7E 585 ft 4 On or over road O.B.
                            8E 424 ft 3 On or over road O.B.
                            9E 585 ft 4 On or over road, river O.B.
                            10E 486 ft 3 On or over road or parking lot, Bathrooms & concrete around bathrooms O.B.
                            11E 690 ft 4 On parking lot or road, river O.B.
                            12E 400 ft 3 Asphalt, parking lot, concrete sidewalk median O.B.
                            13E 477 ft 511 ft basket 3 on or over parking lot O.B.
                            14E 1067 ft 1187 ft basket 5 over O.B. line on right
                            15E 393 ft 303 ft tee 3 River O.B.
                            16E 725 ft 4
                            17E 420 ft 3 On or over parking lot or road O.B.
                            18E 360 ft 3
                            Total 8622 ft 8686 ft 60

Hole Sat. Length Sun. Length Change Par O.B. & Notes
                            1W 460 ft 4 On or over parking lot or road, Covered day use area (concrete) O.B.
                            2W 630 ft 4 Bathrooms & concrete around O.B., water is NOT O.B.
                            3W 286 ft 239 ft basket 3
                            4W 183 ft 3
                            5W 420 ft 3 River, on or over parking lot or road O.B.
                            6W 850 ft 4 On or over road O.B.
                            7W 602 ft 549 ft basket 4 On or over parking lot or road O.B.
                            8W 485 ft 3 On or over parking lot/road,Bathrooms&concrete around shelter O.B.
                            9W 689 ft 4 River, on or over parking lot O.B.
                            10W 397 ft 457 ft basket 3 River O.B.
                            11W 340 ft 3 River O.B.
                            12W 433 ft 3 River O.B.
                            13W 700 ft 4 River, on or over parking lot O.B.
                            14W 442 ft 3 River O.B.
                            15W 404 ft 3 River O.B.
                            16W 250 ft 3
                            17W 365 ft 381 ft basket 3 cement around bathrooms O.B.
                            18W 509 ft 3
                            Total 8445 ft 8421 ft 60

Thanks, Mike Suchocki
                            www.zuglass.com
                            zuglass@comcast.net

Thank you to Mike & Brynn for running a great tournament!!

Comment

• props

Props to Tony and Dave on great wins ...... I know Tony has been out there practicing everyday ... He deserved it!

Comment

• Originally posted by JMittl View Post
                                Thank you to Mike & Brynn for running a great tournament!!
                                Ditto! Excellent tournament and a big thank you to Mike, Brynn, all the Milo regulars who do such a great job taking care of and improving the course, and everyone who helped out and supported the event. Great tacos for lunch, beautiful weather on Saturday, and the courses looked and played great! There were even Easter Eggs on Sunday!

On a personal note I once again got my butt kicked by Milo and was seriously humbled by my lack of skill in negotiating the courses.

The big winner seemed to be Matt Benotsch, he hauled home winnings of at least a few hundred. He won the DGA portable that Hagerty donated with a raffle ticket he found in an Easter egg out on the course

Well, yeah, there was that. And the certificate for the Keen shoes. And the night in the Jacuzzi suite. And the Huk Lab shirt. And the disc. And the dvd. And the towel. And the mini. Raffle tickets can make anyone a winner!

PS - DGA Mach Lite for sale in the Buy/Sell/Trade section, with 20% of the sale price donated back to the 2011 BSF.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X