Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...ummmm... i just read thru this whole thread thingy and i'm still wondering what time i should get there in the morning??? mike? what time do i need to set my alarm for saturday morning? thanks.
    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

• Originally posted by emmarose View Post
      ...ummmm... i just read thru this whole thread thingy and i'm still wondering what time i should get there in the morning??? mike? what time do i need to set my alarm for saturday morning? thanks.
      The flyer on page 3 of this thread contains the following snippets:

Pool A - Professional divisions Pool B - Advanced Amateur divisions
      Tournament Central will be at shelter B2 next to hole 18 East
      Tournament Director - Mike Suchocki zuglass@comcast.net 503 650-6423

Saturday-Check in from 7:45-8:45, 9am Players meeting, 1h 15min. lunch, round 2
      Pool A - West course morning round - East course afternoon round
      Pool B - East course morning round - West course afternoon round

Sunday - 8am Players meeting, 1h 15min. lunch, round 2, raffle, and awards

Comment

• Speaking of this I just noticed that Camping is not provided so I just reserved a spot... I'm betting there are some other out of towner's that should be doing this as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by bryan_luoma View Post
          The flyer on page 3 of this thread contains the following snippets:

Pool A - Professional divisions Pool B - Advanced Amateur divisions
          Tournament Central will be at shelter B2 next to hole 18 East
          Tournament Director - Mike Suchocki zuglass@comcast.net 503 650-6423

Saturday-Check in from 7:45-8:45, 9am Players meeting, 1h 15min. lunch, round 2

Sunday - 8am Players meeting, 1h 15min. lunch, round 2, raffle, and awards
          thank you muchas. i didn't check the flyer as it said registration form and that was not what i was interested in. good thing i got people.

Comment

i didn't check the flyer as it said registration form and that was not what i was interested in. good thing i got people.
            For future reference, "registration form" and "flyer" are often synonymous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
              For future reference, "registration form" and "flyer" are often synonymous.

well that's just silly.

Comment

...ummmm... i just read thru this whole thread thingy and i'm still wondering what time i should get there in the morning??? mike? what time do i need to set my alarm for saturday morning? thanks.
                You can also use the calendar. The events there are often linked to their flyers, PDGA listings, DGS listings, DGCR listings, NWDG threads, event web sites, club web sites, etc.
                Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

• Three cheers for the all powerful and omniscient calendar

Comment

• I'm playing in the 3PO this weekend and I don't think I'm going to have any means of transportation on Sunday, I was wondering if someone could give me a ride, I live off NE 26th and Broadway and I can throw a few bucks down for gas.
                    PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
                    dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

• Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                      You can also use the calendar. The events there are often linked to their flyers, PDGA listings, DGS listings, DGCR listings, NWDG threads, event web sites, club web sites, etc.
                      ... yeah... the calendar makes my brain hurt. i like it when other people just do the work for me...

Comment

• anybody in the SW want to carpool??

-Logan

Comment

... yeah... the calendar makes my brain hurt. i like it when other people just do the work for me...

Isn't that kinda what the calendar is???

Comment

• <knock on wood> Saturday at least is looking like it could be the nicest day of the year so far weather-wise.

Comment

• Originally posted by DexterHawk View Post
                              Isn't that kinda what the calendar is???
                              ... yes, yes it is. but i get confused easily and really like it when people do all the work for me... now i think we should let this go before i start whining... which is obnoxious but totally effective...

Comment

... yes, yes it is. but i get confused easily and really like it when people do all the work for me... now i think we should let this go before i start whining... which is obnoxious but totally effective...

Everybody SHOULD do it for you, you ARE the disc golf diva after all.

Bob

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X