X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
    Is the $2 ace pot optional? I know I won't be hitting any aces at Milo...
    Not with an attitude like that...
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
      Is the $2 ace pot optional? I know I won't be hitting any aces at Milo...
      And the Oregon Series fee....is that left over from last year, or is there an Oregon Series 2011?

Comment

from the flyer it looks like you can shoot your registration over with out payment and get in the lottery. I have to assume that all paid registrations received by the deadline are the first in line and get a spot before the lottery begins? Says he with the check and registration in the mail.
        Training to be a bagger

Comment

Originally posted by smobro View Post
          from the flyer it looks like you can shoot your registration over with out payment and get in the lottery. I have to assume that all paid registrations received by the deadline are the first in line and get a spot before the lottery begins? Says he with the check and registration in the mail.
          I think all registrations paid or not but postmarked by Feb 26th will be put in the lottery. Cross yo fingas!
          Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
          Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Darr View Post
            I think all registrations paid or not but postmarked by Feb 26th will be put in the lottery. Cross yo fingas!
            Hmm, not sure? I was under the impression that you needed to submit payment with your 3PO registration, unless you wanted to submit your payment via PayPal later, with an additional $5 fee?

Comment

why does this have to be so darn confusing???
              "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
              Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                why does this have to be so darn confusing???
                because if it were an easy straight forward deal, then you would just be contributing to thread drift instead of complaining...

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                Or does here stand the last remaining man
                To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                  because if it were an easy straight forward deal, then you would just be contributing to thread drift instead of complaining...

... well, then, sir... if you want to play it like that... i was actually being facetious and contributing to thread drift... ha!
                  "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                  Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by bryan_luoma View Post
                    Hmm, not sure? I was under the impression that you needed to submit payment with your 3PO registration, unless you wanted to submit your payment via PayPal later, with an additional $5 fee?
                    ya this sounds right Bryan. There are $15 in madatory fees on top of division entry fee.

Comment

I sent my registration in with a check. If the check is cashed I am assuming I am in by de facto!
                      PDGA #25296
                      Stumptown #34

Comment

I included an extra $2 for Jeff's ace pot. I have a feeling he'll get one.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuhocky View Post
                          Milo McIver Three Play Open 2011
                          April 23-24, 2011

registration form is now available at http://www.brownbearsw.com/freecal/T...409531&Source=

All entry forms received with a post mark of February 25th and earlier will be shuffled and randomly drawn for spots in the tournament. After that is done entries will be honored by earliest post mark date.

Thanks, Mike Suchocki
                          zuglass@comcast.net
                          Hey Mike -

Are you holding a number of slots for each division offered, or is it first drawn in the lottery regardless of division? Thanks, I am looking forward to it!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                            And the Oregon Series fee....is that left over from last year, or is there an Oregon Series 2011?
                            Well, I included it in my registration regardless of whether there is or isn't an actual series this year.

I know I'm not running an Oregon Series in 2011....anyone else know anything?

Comment

Do there happen to be any spots left in the Advanced (MA1, specifically) pool at this point? I'm very tempted.. just trying to iron out with work/family if I could actually attend.

Comment

Originally posted by jeverett View Post
                                Do there happen to be any spots left in the Advanced (MA1, specifically) pool at this point? I'm very tempted.. just trying to iron out with work/family if I could actually attend.
                                Not if you didn't get in on the lottery.
                                Any news on the winners?
                                Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                                Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X