X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
    Registration has not opened yet, but you are in the right place to find out when it does. Keep an eye out here!
    thank you, ill just have to sift through all the randomness side convo's to get to the good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by XandorF View Post
      thank you, ill just have to sift through all the randomness side convo's to get to the good stuff
      The events thread is "usually" safe.
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
        The events thread is "usually" safe.
        ... until i get my hands on it... queen of thread drift!!! who loves nachos???
        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

The only tournaments open for online registration right now are the wou fundraiser in March and the Jerry Miller DGC @ Camp Taloali Deaf Youth Camp fundraiser from what I can see...

Comment

nice, i can see those too...

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
              ... until i get my hands on it... queen of thread drift!!! who loves nachos???
              Nachos are awesome. Chicken or beef?

Comment

Last I heard- VERY UNOFFICIAL- Mike had secured the park and was beginning his search for sponsorships. That means it's time for his semi-annual haircut!

It wouldn't surprise me if he had something to post here in the next week or so.

He's probably also hard at work creating those awesome trophies he's kinda famous for.

(Chicken, unless I know the source of the beef.)

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Phillips View Post
                  Nachos are awesome. Chicken or beef?
                  ... mmmm... actually i'm gonna go with carnitas, i can't hardly eat red meat anymore now that i'm old and my digestive system is ultra sensitive... altho, one of my friends is super into ground chicken these days and i bet that would make awesome nachos...
                  "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                  Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

check first post in this thread for updated information so you don't have to read about nachos. I will edit it with updated info.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuhocky View Post
                      Milo McIver Three Play Open 2011
                      April 23-24, 2011

registration form is now available at http://www.brownbearsw.com/freecal/T...409531&Source=

All entry forms received with a post mark of February 25th and earlier will be shuffled and randomly drawn for spots in the tournament. After that is done entries will be honored by earliest post mark date.

Thanks, Mike Suchocki
                      zuglass@comcast.net
                      Mike I don't see any registration form there? Maybe I am missing it, but I can't find it with that link?

Cindy
                      Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                      Stumptown #176
                      PDGA #37716

Comment

Having issues with my FTP server, so for now, the flyer is attached to this post, and I will upload it to my site when Comcast gets their problem resolved.
                        Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                        Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                        Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                        Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                        Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                          Having issues with my FTP server, so for now, the flyer is attached to this post, and I will upload it to my site when Comcast gets their problem resolved.
                          Thanks Gawain
                          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                          Stumptown #176
                          PDGA #37716

Comment

Mike is including lunch both days. On the reg for you can choose Pizza or Frybread Tacos
                            For those not in the know about Frybread Tacos this is a traditional native food. The Frybread Tacos will be made fresh by Kirsten Voyer, Chris Voyer, and myself...well I help chop things anyway. Kirsten has been making frybread with her family since she was a kid for pow wows and other events.
                            Fry bread Taco is a piece of hot frybread with chili aka The Glory (her dad's special chili recipe) lettuce, onions, salsa, sour cream, and cheese. Made to order and we'll have vegetarian chili available.
                            We'll probably bring some drinks to sell for cheap if they're not included.

Comment

Originally posted by Celeste View Post
                              Mike is including lunch both days. On the reg for you can choose Pizza or Frybread Tacos
                              For those not in the know about Frybread Tacos this is a traditional native food. The Frybread Tacos will be made fresh by Kirsten Voyer, Chris Voyer, and myself...well I help chop things anyway. Kirsten has been making frybread with her family since she was a kid for pow wows and other events.
                              Fry bread Taco is a piece of hot frybread with chili aka The Glory (her dad's special chili recipe) lettuce, onions, salsa, sour cream, and cheese. Made to order and we'll have vegetarian chili available.
                              We'll probably bring some drinks to sell for cheap if they're not included.
                              Yes frybread tacos are the bomb.

Cindy
                              2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                              Stumptown #176
                              PDGA #37716

Comment

Ace pot

Is the $2 ace pot optional? I know I won't be hitting any aces at Milo...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X