McIver 3PO - April 23-24th 2011 Milo McIver Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Mike,

    Are you sanctioning this year?
    What tier are you going for this year?

    I hope people from outside the area step up and register for this one.
    PDGA #25296
    Stumptown #34

    Comment


    • #17
      Sorry, can't make this one. DGOD! is throwing a tournament on the 24th as well.
      Nihilists! F@#$ me. I mean, say what you like about the tenets of National Socialism, Dude, at least it's an ethos.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by whalekillah View Post
        Sorry, can't make this one. DGOD! is throwing a tournament on the 24th as well.
        what is DGOD?

        Flash it will be a B-tier again.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Zuhocky View Post
          what is DGOD?

          Flash it will be a B-tier again.
          Thanks Mike, sure to be a good time!
          PDGA #25296
          Stumptown #34

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Zuhocky View Post
            what is DGOD?

            Flash it will be a B-tier again.
            Disc Golf Or Die! is a local club.

            Comment


            • #21
              I think I may have to try this event, it comes perfectly after tax season. It must be fate!!!

              -Melissa

              Comment


              • #22
                Looking forward!

                I'm hoping to make it this year! Hope all my schedules align!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by sassalicious View Post
                  I'm hoping to make it this year! Hope all my schedules align!
                  oh! oh! oh! sa-weeeeeeet! i mean, i will play with the intermediate boys if i have to, but i don't want to! i want to play with the bitches!!!
                  "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                  Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                    oh! oh! oh! sa-weeeeeeet! i mean, i will play with the intermediate boys if i have to, but i don't want to! i want to play with the bitches!!!
                    That's good because last year there was no Intermediate Men division!
                    PDGA #25296
                    Stumptown #34

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Flash View Post
                      That's good because last year there was no Intermediate Men division!
                      oh. that is good. would be weird for me to be a one girl intermediate men's division...
                      "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                      Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by whalekillah View Post
                        Sorry, can't make this one. DGOD! is throwing a tournament on the 24th as well.
                        Yeah Ill be at the DGOD one also, too bad they are the same weekend.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          oh man when will registration open???

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I think it's full.
                            It sold out before the last award ceremony.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              seriously, ive been trying to find the registation dates for this tourny and others this summer and i cant seem to find ANY information about when i should even be trying to look to sign up. Could someone please direct me to a better source... ive never really signed up for tournaments online before and it just seems like its some sort of inside thing that everyone knows when to register. Help me please.

                              X

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by XandorF View Post
                                seriously, ive been trying to find the registation dates for this tourny and others this summer and i cant seem to find ANY information about when i should even be trying to look to sign up. Could someone please direct me to a better source... ive never really signed up for tournaments online before and it just seems like its some sort of inside thing that everyone knows when to register. Help me please.

                                X
                                Registration has not opened yet, but you are in the right place to find out when it does. Keep an eye out here!
                                "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X