Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great day! Got partnered with Mazza somehow and we shot great. -10 for Canyon and the modified Highland holes. Took 3rd overall after the CTP playoff. 6 of us also did a random flip dubs match on Canyon after. $5 buy in each. My partner and I won it with a -13.
    All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Mikk and Mazza are some great Seatown peeps. Had a great weeknd with these guys. I am glad you two could make it down here for this event and had a great time. Remember this weekend, and all of the great Oregonians you met. they are your family now. thats how we roll here.
      All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Thanks to Trozzle for lettin Mazza and I crash on the floor, well Mazza got the sofa and I took to the floor. This dubs was super fun. Oh how I do love Hornings Hideout. I finaly got to meet some of the local Oregon dg'rs. Scott, Sam, Trozzle, Grog, Whalekillah and the DGOD peeps. Thanks for a great weekend!! I can't wait to play in some PDGA tourneys in Oregon! if any of you fellas wana look me up on Facebook just look up Mik Klingelhaggen. Also I live around the corner from White River DGC and have the room for tourney players to crash if needed.. Best damn weekend I had in a long time..
        Hukin since 1992
        DGOD #115

Comment

great event! thank you Scott Hill
          and thank you Gawain
          congratulations to Dan Brown Jr. and Dusty Atkins on a great win
          see you next year
          sigpic
          http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse