Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got to gve a shout out to my gal Emma for staying with touring pro M.King through 2 rounds and a 2-hole playoff. Way to go girl!!! Could be her best victory yet and she didn't take first place. And my thanks to all of you out there who support her.

garry

Comment

yeah Emma! so happy for you!
      but you were so excited i didnt know if you'd make it through the first round.
      and thanks for all the kind words and support of MY boy. you're the best!
      sigpic
      http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

Comment

ha, dan! i was excited... and consider it a personal victory that not only did i make it threw that round, i didn't pee my pants or throw up on melo or anything! it's been the best to watch lil' danny come into his own, can't wait til i get to caddy for him at worlds

... and dad, i am so glad you were home to answer my (how many?) phone calls and keep me focused and on task... it'll be even better when you're back on the tournie circuit with me...
        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

The final TD report was submitted this morning to ensure scores are included in the next ratings update.

Thank you all for supporting Stumptown Slosh events!!!

Jeff
          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
            The final TD report was submitted this morning to ensure scores are included in the next ratings update.

Thank you all for supporting Stumptown Slosh events!!!

Jeff
            oh, thank you! these ratings should even out the craptastic golf i played out at dabney! you're the best, jeff hagerty...
            "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
            Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

My apologies... this event will NOT be included in the next ratings update.

The PDGA Ratings Update page had 1/12/11 posted as the final submission date for events to be included in the next update. Since the preliminary ratings for Slosh #3 are still listed on the PDGA website, which usually means they are not processing the events ratings, I sent the PDGA the following letter:

Originally posted by Jeff Hagerty
              Hello,

I ran the Stumptown Slosh #3 event on Jan 8th and the event is still showing temporary ratings, which usually means the TD report was not yet submitted and the event ratings will not be included in this update.

I specifically made sure I submitted the final TD report and paid the PDGA fees on Jan 10th in order to make the submission deadline listed on your Next Ratings Update Page. Will my event be included in this update or not?

Thank you,

Jeff Hagerty

This was the response I got from the PDGA:

Originally posted by PDGA

Jeff,

The first ratings update to include 2011 events will not be until March. This next ratings update will be a year end for 2010. We will not be uploading official results from 2011 until after this update.

You did everything correctly.

Karolyn

I wanted everyone to know why the event was not included.

Jeff
              "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

We're still going to burn an effigy. Well, I'm not, since I'd rather my ratings got tossed altogether. But either way, you can't win!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X