Stumptown Slosh Series #2 - Sunday, December 19th at Dabney State Park Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Bob! We're also going to try to bring some tarps to nail to the sides of the gazebo as a windbreak. Who knows how well it will work, but it'll probably help a little bit anyway.
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

How about making Tourney Central inside the Discvango bus? heh... be bright, no wind, and warm for the TD heh

Comment

Jeff, I have tarps if you need them.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
          Last time Stumptown had an event at Dabney Andrew Rich tore it up and killed the field. Check it out here. He didn't appear to make any mistakes. Look at the final score for 2 rounds can you imagine shooting that well?
          http://www.pdga.com/tournament-resul...rnID=7269#Open

We are asking for all participant to bring lanterns if they have them, also if you have portable propane heaters bring them as well. We will attempt to make the scoring area brighter and as warm as possible. We hope to have a way to make hot water on site so bring your coffee and hot chocolate and lets get some disc golf on.
          wow 40-14 1092 rated thats the best score ive ever seen at dabney
          PDGA # 31451
          2 Mini Aces
          75 Aces
          PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
          DISC GOLF OR DIE
          BOB CABAL
          DISCVANGO
          JEFF ELLIOT
          G-MAN
          JORDAN LEWIS
          JEFF HAGERTY
          JAMES GARCELON
          SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Remember, you MUST be a 2011 Stumptown Member to win the Next Adventure scrip. So, if you have not re-upped your Stumptown membership for 2011 you better GET IT DONE.
            Do I understand this right? I have to be a Stumptown Member, a 2011 Stumptown member to be able to win script?

I would like to play and I would like to win something if I am able to play well enough but at this time, I don't wish to join a disc golf club.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilStomp View Post
              Do I understand this right? I have to be a Stumptown Member, a 2011 Stumptown member to be able to win script?

I would like to play and I would like to win something if I am able to play well enough but at this time, I don't wish to join a disc golf club.
              You only have to be a Stumptown member to be eligible for the $250 ace pot that is put up by Next Adventure in Next Adventure script. Top placing ams win script from Next Adventure, and you don't have to be a Stumptown member to win this script.

Cindy
              Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
              2013 Chick Flick co-TD
              Stumptown #176
              PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                You only have to be a Stumptown member to be eligible for the $250 ace pot that is put up by Next Adventure in Next Adventure script. Top placing ams win script from Next Adventure, and you don't have to be a Stumptown member to win this script.

Cindy
                This is correct.
                "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

curious george

Cindy
                  I was wondering, if a non Stumptowner gets an ace will they receive anything?
                  He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                  - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
                    A Stumptown Membership Form... for next time.

Comment

Sure.

They'll pick up a stroke or two on the field.
                      They'll also get that warm and fuzzy feeling that comes with getting an ace.
                      They'll get the admiration of everyone on their cards. Lots of back slaps, and a few signatures on their disc, too.

They'll also get some headaches after doing this because they didn't pay $10 to support a club that does great things for disc golf.

Comment

Cindy
                        And with this script, you will have a flawless speach at the next Stumptown meeting.
                        Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
                          And with this script, you will have a flawless speach at the next Stumptown meeting.
                          Pssst.. That would be: "speech".

Comment

Well since they paid nothing into an ace pot, and didn't become a Stumptown member and thereby qualify for this generous prize donated by an awesome disc golf sponsor, I guess the answer would be...um...no?

Comment

gudt answers

So, could they at least sign the basket?

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                              - Anonymous

Comment

So, could they at least sign the basket?

sure they can... if they want constant physical contact on the back of their head?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X