Stumptown Slosh Series #2 - Sunday, December 19th at Dabney State Park Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stumptown Slosh Series #2 - Sunday, December 19th at Dabney State Park

We will have registration up on the Stumptown Store shortly.

Date: 12/19/2010

Schedule:
    Check in: 7:30am-8:15am
    Tee Off: 8:30am

Cost: $30 for everyone

Weather: Probably terrible. Sweeeeeeeet!

Also, I just got word from Next Adventure that they are putting up ANOTHER $250 ace pot. Remember, you MUST be a 2011 Stumptown Member to win the Next Adventure Ace Pot scrip. So, if you have not re-upped your Stumptown membership for 2011 you better GET IT DONE.
    Last edited by Bullseye; November 23rd, 2010, 06:19 AM. Reason: Next Adventure Ace Pot!!!
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

by shortly, you better mean by my next break, jeff hagerty!!! i can't hardly wait!

... i mean, thank you so much for all your hard work. you're the very best of all and i appreciate all you do most sincerely...

p.s. is it up yet?
    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
      We will have registration up on the Stumptown Store shortly.

Date: 12/19/2010

Schedule:
      Check in: 7:30am-8:15am
      Tee Off: 8:30am

Cost: $30 for everyone

Weather: Probably terrible. Sweeeeeeeet!
      sorry to be a bother ....but where is it going to be held or am I blind lmao i am in one eye hehe
      PDGA # 31451
      2 Mini Aces
      75 Aces
      PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
      DISC GOLF OR DIE
      BOB CABAL
      DISCVANGO
      JEFF ELLIOT
      G-MAN
      JORDAN LEWIS
      JEFF HAGERTY
      JAMES GARCELON
      SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

oppppppps I am blind lmao dabney look at heading chris what a dumb ass ill take my foot out of my mouth now thanks
        PDGA # 31451
        2 Mini Aces
        75 Aces
        PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
        DISC GOLF OR DIE
        BOB CABAL
        DISCVANGO
        JEFF ELLIOT
        G-MAN
        JORDAN LEWIS
        JEFF HAGERTY
        JAMES GARCELON
        SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

how about now, jeff? is it up now?

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
            how about now, jeff? is it up now?
            Why don't you ask Johnny on the Spot - Chris Graham?
            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
              Why don't you ask Johnny on the Spot - Chris Graham?
              ... because i don't get the feeling that he's the man in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                ... because i don't get the feeling that he's the man in charge.
                Yeah, well... in this case, neither am I. The request has been made. It is now outta my hands until the Stumptown Store guru gets it handled.

I'll let y'all know...

Comment

Comment

And the winner is Justin Gross first to sign up for Slosh #2

Comment

yaaaaayyyy!!!

Comment

Last time Stumptown had an event at Dabney Andrew Rich tore it up and killed the field. Check it out here. He didn't appear to make any mistakes. Look at the final score for 2 rounds can you imagine shooting that well?
                        http://www.pdga.com/tournament-resul...rnID=7269#Open

We are asking for all participant to bring lanterns if they have them, also if you have portable propane heaters bring them as well. We will attempt to make the scoring area brighter and as warm as possible. We hope to have a way to make hot water on site so bring your coffee and hot chocolate and lets get some disc golf on.
                        PDGA #25296
                        Stumptown #34

Comment

Niiice, I was hoping y'all would put one on at Dabney, think I am going to have to make the trip up from the Eug.

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
                            Last time Stumptown had an event at Dabney Andrew Rich tore it up and killed the field. Check it out here. He didn't appear to make any mistakes. Look at the final score for 2 rounds can you imagine shooting that well?

We are asking for all participant to bring lanterns if they have them, also if you have portable propane heaters bring them as well. We will attempt to make the scoring area brighter and as warm as possible. We hope to have a way to make hot water on site so bring your coffee and hot chocolate and lets get some disc golf on.
                            i've got a small mr. heater and my coleman stove and french press that i'm happy to bring and share... also, i'll pick up some fresh roasted coffee... sorry, non coffee drinkers, y'all're on your own...

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post

I don't think I have any plans for this day. I will bring out my big double burner propane stove and make coffee and hot cocoa for the troops. Bring coffee cup.

Bob

ps.......And I'll have a propane heater too!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X