X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ams Lady seeking partner

There's an Ams lady who has a spot but no partner I know its super last minute BUT if you know someone who wants to play let me know!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KRUPS View Post
      Is it possible to camp Wednesday night, or would I have to camp in one of the individual sites?

Thanks
      You would have to camp in the individual sites. The group camping is just reserved for Thursday-Sunday.
      -Devin Cordell #38801

Comment

Correct Team Name

The team of Marcus Crespi/Crist Garcia has a new name of "EAT MY BURRITO", not "Grip Lok"...I put that into a previous post!
        Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win

Comment

Originally posted by starshine1377 View Post
          There's an Ams lady who has a spot but no partner I know its super last minute BUT if you know someone who wants to play let me know!!!
          Can you private message me about this? I know someone who is interested.

Comment

Originally posted by OneDarkRebel View Post
            The team of Marcus Crespi/Crist Garcia has a new name of "EAT MY BURRITO", not "Grip Lok"...I put that into a previous post!
            It is to late for changing team names, scorecards and play board cards have already been made.

Comment

Originally posted by the flogging putter View Post
              It is to late for changing team names, scorecards and play board cards have already been made.
              Bummer...I posted about that in this thread on April 25th!

We will call ourselves "EAT MY BURRITO"!!
              Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win

Comment

Originally posted by OneDarkRebel View Post
                Crist Garcia has a new partner and new team name. New partner is Marcus Crespi...new team name is "Eat My Burrito". Holla!
                See...here's the post!!!!!

Comment

Dustin Milbrodt needs a new partner for Pro Open! Any Pro players who want to go should contact Dustin ASAP!
                  Steve
                  http://www.BullseyeDiscGolf.com

Comment

Dustin Milbrodt does not need another partner. What he needs is a refund!

I'm not sure what kind of show these guys are running down there, but when you get a weeks notice for a dropout, I think a refund should be in order. My partner, who dropped out, was informed that we would, in fact, not be getting a refund with basically no explanation. This tourney is a lot of coin to be dropping in good faith. I've supported this course and this tournament for many years and would love to have been able to come down and enjoy the amazing atmosphere this tourney provides. What's the deal???
                    Last edited by Milpond; June 16th, 2011, 08:05 PM. Reason: Additions

Comment

So, what happened, division winners?

Comment

A weeks notice is not very much time compared to the amount of time it takes to put such a tourney together. They are too nice of guys to get on here and brag about it but I for one appreciated the big players pack, free camping and freshly primped course.

Millpond, respectfully that whole show is only run on good faith if you are going to bring good faith up. Those guy's TD for the love of it and I can not imagine a better disc golf event.

Comment

Originally posted by Milpond View Post
                          Dustin Milbrodt does not need another partner. What he needs is a refund!

I'm not sure what kind of show these guys are running down there, but when you get a weeks notice for a dropout, I think a refund should be in order.
                          This wasn't a PDGA tournament but . . . if they're 'running a show'* that conforms to PDGA standards, here's that policy:

1.3 Withdraws and Refunds
                          A. A player may officially withdraw only by contacting the Tournament Director.

B. Players must email or phone their withdrawals to the Tournament Director only at the contact information posted.

C. Discussions with persons other than the Tournament Director, including other tournament staff, shall not be considered official.

D. No refunds will be issued after the 7th day prior to the start of the event, but the player shall be sent a player’s package if one was provided to event competitors.

E. Withdrawals made before the 7th day prior to the start of the event shall receive a 50% refund.

F. Withdrawals made 14 days prior to the start of the event shall be refunded 100 %, less postage and handling, which shall not exceed 10% of the entry fee.

G. These criteria may be relaxed at the discretion of the Tournament Director.

* And personally, I know these guys run a pretty good show.

Comment

Okay I'm going to forget a bunch of names...
                            Pro:
                            Nate and Colin shot a 19 under (25 hole course) and came back to win
                            Tim and Doug shot a nine under in worst shot and got second
                            Andrew and Tyler (last years champs) tied with me (Andy) and Dustin for third

Pro Master:
                            Buck and his new partner Jeff Cox won (Buck won it last year too)

Pro Women:
                            Suzie Q and her partner (name???) rep the southern oregon golf scene well

Advanced:
                            Roy and Zaq took it down...

Sorry I can't remember the other divisions...

Course and tournament played great... Only question left in this golfers mind is why are there not more two day doubles events?

Comment

Wasn't it a THREE-day event? Tough for working folk to attend...
                              Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                              Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                              Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                              Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                              Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

What a fun 3 DAY EVENT over 200 players. I will post the scores this week. Thanks to everybody who helped make this a epic weekend.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X