Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

54 teams so far.

Comment

Dustin and I played our first practice doubles round at Whistlers this past weekend.... 11 down... Smooth Flick and the Hyzer Bombs... it's not just a strategy it's a way of life!

Comment

mixed doubles? yes?

Comment

Not this year.

Comment

The A-flight is full. I still have a couple spots left for am ladies. The B- flight is getting close to full also. I will have the updated list up today or tomorrow.

Comment

Full already?!

I believe the Biting Mongooses would like to sign up for a spot in the pro-Women's division. Are there spots?

Comment

Yes

Comment

I need 1 more am ladies team in the A-flight and it will be completely full. I have 9 spots left in the B-flight. Come on pros lets do this, how often do you get to play a big event at Whistler's then Milo the next weekend? Besides The GNO and 3PO. Plus hole #1 might be dried out by mid June.

Comment

I have 1 more am women spot available and 4 more spots for the pro flight.

Comment

Mystery Meat should be in the advanced division.

Comment

New Partner and Team Name

Crist Garcia has a new partner and new team name. New partner is Marcus Crespi...new team name is "Eat My Burrito". Holla!
                        Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win

Comment

Mitch and i should be In the Am Devision ... If that could get changed that would be great Thanks..

Comment

Originally posted by Vaughn View Post
                            Mitch and i should be In the Am Devision ... If that could get changed that would be great Thanks..
                            Sorry Vaught by the time you got signed up ams was full. Your fearless leader gave the go ahead on it.

Comment

Originally posted by the flogging putter View Post
                              Sorry Vaught by the time you got signed up ams was full. Your fearless leader gave the go ahead on it.
                              Its all good but if anyone wants to trade outa Am to move up then maybe we could switch or something guess ill just have to up my game for dubs

Comment

1 spot left in the pro division and that is all, everything else is full. We will have 100 teams this year. There will be a surprise on hole #7 and we will be playing 25 holes this year.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X