December 31st - Ron The Whips Birthday Tournament (SuperClass) Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
    Yes, this is a PDGA event. However, I am still unsure of how the ratings will work for Super Class. I know it is based off your current rating...but I don't think it counts towards your rating, but a seperate Super Class rating...I don't know...
    Yeah, they are using regular ratings to serve as a base so they come out a bit funky because it is an indirect system, but has no effect on your regular rating. Until there are enough superclass rated players, the system has to rely on sharp disc ratings.
    'Weekend 4 Women':
    Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
    Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Cefire knows what he is talking about since he is the only person that I know of to host a Super Class event in Washington AND he is currently the highest rated Super Class player in the state. I won't mention who is the lowest rated in WA state........

Ugh... OK it's me.
      Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

This sounds like a great event, and I will do everything in my power to make it down for this. Just wondering, since it is New Year's eve will there be any fantabulous parties in the area for us "super classy" players to attend that night? Or are we all just invited over to your place Dion, to ring in the new year?

Comment

Not working that day. Gee what should I do? I need some superclass discs

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKIN JOE View Post
            Not working that day. Gee what should I do? I need some superclass discs
            Well, you can go somewhere and buy some or just order online.

Are you sure you don't have any stashed somewhere? History says you have some before.

Comment

so did ya'll pic a spot for the event, Is it at Willamette, or Addair? Ill be there if I can mug a couple of kids in the hood.

Comment

We are sticking with Willamette for now.
                Team DISCRAFT
                NW Sign Up
                Gorilla Boy
                Paragon Disc Golf
                Odwalla

Comment

Is your real name Ron? cause I'm confused
                  Relax and enjoy your hair
                  TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
                    Is your real name Ron? cause I'm confused
                    Ha. Is your real name Yoduh?

My real name is Dion Arlyn...thought that was kind of obvious, but more folks probably know me as Ron The Whip in the disc golf community at least. Glad I could clear up that riddle.

On a side note, this is the LAST PDGA event of the year! Come celebrate 2010 disc golf with us!
                    Team DISCRAFT
                    NW Sign Up
                    Gorilla Boy
                    Paragon Disc Golf
                    Odwalla

Comment

I just love seeing your B-day tournament on the PDGA site with 3 players on it. Currently the average player rating is over 1000.
                      I wish I was able to make it, my superclass rating crushes my regular rating by almost 30 points.
                      Have fun boys.

Comment

I think I'm goingso We get two discs then or r u going to be selling them there

Comment

Information regarding the event:

Willamette Park
                          Friday, December 31st

8 am check in
                          9 am Round 1
                          11 am lunch
                          12 pm Round 2
                          Awards to follow

Must have three players to form a division.

Cost: $25 ($3 in fees, $10 Players Packs, $12 payout).

Each player receives ONE approved Super Class disc (Zephyr) in their players pack.

I played another round at Willamette yesterday, and besides two stupid mental mistakes, played pretty decent. Shot a 56 with two birdies and four bogeys. I think that 54 is the magic number for a hot round out there, considering the course plays between par 59 and 60.

I've got a fat stack of zephyrs from Nate sitting in my room for this one, hopefully each disc can find a home!
                          Team DISCRAFT
                          NW Sign Up
                          Gorilla Boy
                          Paragon Disc Golf
                          Odwalla

Comment

Anyone attending wanting to sell or loan something besides a zypher.
                            Please do.

Comment

Lots of folks giving me the word on attendance!

Only got 25 Zephyrs for those who sign up! First come first serve. I'll have regluar stock of discs on hand for prizes and if we get over 25 folks for players packs.

Hope y'all are enjoying the holidays, Merry Christmas and looking forward to spending New Years Eve slinging plastic with friends!

D
                              Team DISCRAFT
                              NW Sign Up
                              Gorilla Boy
                              Paragon Disc Golf
                              Odwalla

Comment

It's drawing near and I'm getting EXCITED!!!
                                Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X