Stumptown Slosh Series #1 - Saturday, November 13th at Horning's Hideout Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stumptown Slosh Series #1 - Saturday, November 13th at Horning's Hideout

Come on folks... you can handle a little weather... right?

Lets get those registrations in!

REGISTRATION

CURRENT PLAYER LIST
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Dang it!!! I have prior arraignments that weekend.

Way to check my schedule before picking a date Jeff

To everybody that can make it, have a great time. I know Jeff will put on a great tourney.

Comment

It just keeps getting better.

Once again, Next Adventure steps up big time for Stumptown and Portland disc golfers.

Bryan from Next Adventure just let me know he is putting up $250 in Next Adventure Ace Pot Scrip for an ace at Slosh Series #1 at Horning's Hideout.

There only one catch: You have to be a 2011 Stumptown Member BEFORE you hit that ace. So, make sure you re-up your Stumptown membership before you go cashing that ace.

Jeff

So, what would you spend your $250 on?
      Last edited by Bullseye; November 2nd, 2010, 03:21 PM.
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

$250 = a full propane tank to heat my shack for the winter time!!!... that's so boring, tho... i mean beer and new shoes!!!
        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

awesome incentive! Spend it on camping gear so my family can do more disc golf tournaments during the summer, duhhhh... And i'm bringing my dad and brothers, they are going to hold up my 25x25 tarp above my head, can't get wet...

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
            $250 = a full propane tank to heat my shack for the winter time!!!... that's so boring, tho... i mean beer and new shoes!!!
            Damnnnn it, if I would have known NA sells beer, I would have spent my entire $100 script from ODGC on beer! Where do they stock it, upstairs, downstairs???

Comment

is $250 scrip? not cash money? dang. then just new shoes.

Comment

right... $250 ace pot scrip... i'll have to work on reading every word, not just skimming...

Comment

only 3 Open players so far? and 2 are named Jeff.. come on people. Step up and sign up.

I'm going to go renew my Stumptown membership soon. Is there a lifetime option?
                  Breeze Huckin Master

Comment

Originally posted by larsonjeff View Post
                    only 3 Open players so far? and 2 are named Jeff.. come on people. Step up and sign up.

I'm going to go renew my Stumptown membership soon. Is there a lifetime option?
                    Sure thing... just estimate the number of years you plan on living and send us $10 for each year. While we will not be providing any refunds, you will be safe from any future price increases.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                      Sure thing... just estimate the number of years you plan on living and send us $10 for each year. While we will not be providing any refunds, you will be safe from any future price increases.
                      LOL... can someone make an iPhone app for that?
                      Breeze Huckin Master

Comment

LOL... can someone make an iPhone app for that?
                        Actually, I think Dr. Alfonso Ngbegheti of the Nigerian Mining Ministry has made an app available. All you have to do in send him your full name, address, and all of your bank account information. Oh and he'll send you $10,000,000 if you buy his app for $100.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                          I'm sure Jeff will be living a very long time since he recently quit the cola and tea. Be sure to estimate your longevity generously.

Comment

... well, now you know how us girls feel...

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                              ... well, now you know how us girls feel...
                              That's funny.... I don't know any girls named Jeff.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X