DGOD! Ice Bowl 2011 - Jan 22 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DGOD! Ice Bowl 2011 - Jan 22

    The DGOD! Ice Bowl 2011 @ lunchtime DGC! Saturday, Jan 22nd 10am
    This Ice Bowl will benefit the Portland Neighborhood House. They do great work feeding and assisting local families in need. we will also be doing a canned food drive so bring whatever you can to support Neighborhood House.
    The entry fee is $20, which includes an Ice Bowl Disc, DGOD! sticker, chili cook-off, prizes, and more!
    Pre-Register at http://discgolfordie.net

    think you know how to make chili? we all know Tim Stone does! So come challange Tim and become DGOD! Chili Champion!

    more info coming soon!

    peace,
    Dan

    DISC GOLF OR DIE!
    sigpic
    http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

  • #2
    I haven't had his chili. His shrimp on the barbie, however.... that I have had. If his chili is anywhere close to this shrimp, we might as well just call it a chili cook out because no one will top that hypothetical yummy goodness!
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

    Comment


    • #3
      Having played at Rocklin, CA's Ice Bowl twice, I have seen what it takes to place in the top 2 in the nation two years running... want some help to get in the top 5? I was planning on hosting an Ice Bowl if no one did it... but this looks good, lets team up and kick some records down... or at least just have fun

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by snap7times View Post
        Having played at Rocklin, CA's Ice Bowl twice, I have seen what it takes to place in the top 2 in the nation two years running... want some help to get in the top 5? I was planning on hosting an Ice Bowl if no one did it... but this looks good, lets team up and kick some records down... or at least just have fun

        that sounds good. lets play a round and talk more about it. i'd love to kick some records down!
        sigpic
        http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DGOD! Disc Golf View Post
          The DGOD! Ice Bowl 2011 @ lunchtime DGC! Saturday, Jan 22nd 10am
          This Ice Bowl will benefit the Portland Neighborhood House. They do great work feeding and assisting local families in need. we will also be doing a canned food drive so bring whatever you can to support Neighborhood House.
          The entry fee is $20, which includes an Ice Bowl Disc, DGOD! sticker, chili cook-off, prizes, and more!
          Pre-Register at http://discgolfordie.net

          think you know how to make chili? we all know Tim Stone does! So come challange Tim and become DGOD! Chili Champion!

          more info coming soon!

          peace,
          Dan

          DISC GOLF OR DIE!
          This sounds awesome we will have to put it on our calandar. Geeze so much going on this fall and winter my off season calandar is looking a lot like the summer one.

          Cindy
          Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
          Stumptown #176
          PDGA #37716

          Comment


          • #6
            I just have to ask, why Lunchtime?
            educate your thinking

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
              This sounds awesome we will have to put it on our calandar. Geeze so much going on this fall and winter my off season calandar is looking a lot like the summer one.

              Cindy

              hope you can make it Cindy! make it a chick flick if you want
              sigpic
              http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by JMan View Post
                I just have to ask, why Lunchtime?
                because lunchtime is the best course in the world!!! Hello???

                no not really... but it is our home course.
                its in the same neighborhood as our charity and the local businesses who support them. and us. "multnomah village".
                its also a central location close to almost everyone.
                it's private property!...beer and what not.
                AND the church is loosely affiliated with our charity "Neighborhood House".

                so, i invison like a whole neighborhood event involving local businesses, the church, the course, the sponsors, neighborhood house, and us... the discgolfers!

                maybe even a Chanel 8 news crew or something.

                whata ya think j-man
                sigpic
                http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

                Comment


                • #9
                  That is the perfect reason. And that DGOD throws one hell of a party just might be enough of a reason to entice me out for this. Now if you threw in one of those awesome DGOD shirts....
                  educate your thinking

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by DGOD! Disc Golf View Post
                    hope you can make it Cindy! make it a chick flick if you want

                    Hum might be a possibility. I will run it by the ladies.

                    Cindy
                    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                    Stumptown #176
                    PDGA #37716

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Quote :because lunchtime is the best course in the world!!! Hello???


                      Abso-freakin' -Lutely!!!
                      Nihilists! F@#$ me. I mean, say what you like about the tenets of National Socialism, Dude, at least it's an ethos.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I will be there. I am winning that chili cook off!!
                        Nihilists! F@#$ me. I mean, say what you like about the tenets of National Socialism, Dude, at least it's an ethos.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          As always..DGOD ROCKS THE DISC GOLF WORLD!!! You can count on this "T" being there!! I also make a MEAN..I SAID..MEAN!!! pot of Chili! so Tim..Get your taste buds ready!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by whalekillah View Post
                            I will be there. I am winning that chili cook off!!
                            I gotta tell ya Killah..theres only second place left in this cook-off cuz First is in the bag...I mean pot

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Thomas "T" D. View Post
                              I gotta tell ya Killah..theres only second place left in this cook-off cuz First is in the bag...I mean pot
                              oh boy! its gettin heated all ready... watch out for Zac Cornway who makes a mean filet mignon chili! no kidding, bring your A game.
                              sigpic
                              http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

                              Comment

                              Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X