Introducing Dave's Driving School -Disc Golf Instruction by Dave Feldberg-winter 2010 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing Dave's Driving School -Disc Golf Instruction by Dave Feldberg-winter 2010

I'm pleased to announce the first installment of Dave's Driving School in Portland, OR!

Dave is currently on his way to Australia for tourneys and clinics and he asked me to announce it here for the folks who may be interested.

Classes begin Saturday, November 27, 2010.
    5 class package for $100.00
    Location: Blue Lake Park, Gresham, OR. The future site of Dave's upcoming new SUPERCOURSE!
    Tentatively scheduled for Saturdays, either mornings or afternoons depending on the needs of Team Disc Golfers and other events.
    There will be 1 makeup lesson available for people who miss one.
    Students will be able to split the package if they prefer or send a sub to a lesson they cannot attend.

Dave's description:
    From Head to Toe, learn how to finally use your muscles properly and throw like a pro. Biomechanical technique that will allow you to maximize your potential in the game of disc golf.

For all levels of skill, whether you want to be a pro or just enjoy playing better, Dave's instruction is priceless!

Limited space available. 1st come, 1st serve. Register online via PayPal.
    Send $100.00 via PayPal to dfeldber(at)uoregon.edu to register.
    PDF flyer attached.
    Last edited by Bullseye Disc Golf.com; November 14th, 2010, 10:26 PM.

• topdawgy58
    replied
    Help

My driving sucks< i know I have poor form and foot work. I do not know where to begin.

Leave a comment:

• HarrisonH
    replied
    I'm really sad I missed this... Just got into Disc Golf June 2010 and on this forum not too long ago. Just hoping it wasn't a one of a kind event.... though it sure seems like it.

Leave a comment:

• TreeLove
    replied
    I think I left my blue windbreaker in the shelter yesterday. Did anyone see it?

Leave a comment:

• Eric Olson
    replied
    one hundred dollars well spent

Leave a comment:

• demongund
    replied
    Sweet, thanks

Leave a comment:

• Bruce
    replied
    He'll probably do it next off season, which would be end of fall/winter of this year.

Leave a comment:

• demongund
    replied
    I know I probably missed the boat on this, any chance he's going to do this again in 2011?

Leave a comment:

• ptld2001
    replied
    Originally posted by Jaemes View Post
    Very professional, extremely helpful and well planned out. Classes are about 12 people per day. Dave has put a lot of thought into the classes and it shows. Even have a couple of homework projects for the week.
    Guess Saturdays are a little bigger, at least so far. I think there were 14 there on Saturday. Some of the people said they came on Saturday because the weather was pretty good, and there was no telling about Sunday. Next week will probably be smaller since the lesson will start right before the Civil War game kickoff.

Dave did videos of students' drives for before/after comparisons. We started with the proper positioning of fingers and wrist, and we'll be practicing that in preparation for next week, where we'll get to the rest of the drive. It looked like almost everyone required some grip modification, so there's certainly areas for improvement. We also did the fundamentals of the push putt, working on the basic motion. It does look like like the class is very well timed, giving us two weeks to work on strengthening the muscles for the push putt.

Leave a comment:

• Jaemes
    replied
    Very professional, extremely helpful and well planned out. Classes are about 12 people per day. Dave has put a lot of thought into the classes and it shows. Even have a couple of homework projects for the week.

Leave a comment:

• TreeLove
    replied
    How was it?

Leave a comment:

• Jonesy
    replied
    Where at the park?
    ________
    Vaporizer Questions
    Last edited by Jonesy; March 17th, 2011, 01:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• snap7times
    replied
    i'm on the way there for today's class, for my greedy needy sake, I hope less than 5 show up so I can hog all the attention; but on my positive side, it says hope 20+ show up..

Leave a comment:

• Eric Olson
    replied
    How many students showed up for the saturday class?

Leave a comment:

• Bullseye Disc Golf.com
    replied
    Directions to the park are very easy. Take the Fairview exit off I-84 and follow signs to Blue Lake Park. Here is a google map.

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=s...N&hl=en&tab=wl

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X