Introducing Dave's Driving School -Disc Golf Instruction by Dave Feldberg-winter 2010 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know... I was under the impression that this was a driving class. Now I read about putting, too? Some of my friends that I golf with all of the time have signed up for this. Now I am wondering if Saturday classes are still open?
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

There is room on Saturdays and Sundays, talked to Dave earlier today actually.. I'll find out later tonight where in the park it will be held and get back to you folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
        There is room on Saturdays and Sundays, talked to Dave earlier today actually.. I'll find out later tonight where in the park it will be held and get back to you folks.
        Maybe I can bribe you to just come out and play. I'll bring beer
        According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

Mmm...beer for driving lessons...I think Will just hit my weak spot...

Comment

Directions to the park are very easy. Take the Fairview exit off I-84 and follow signs to Blue Lake Park. Here is a google map.

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=s...N&hl=en&tab=wl
            Steve
            http://www.BullseyeDiscGolf.com

Comment

How many students showed up for the saturday class?

Comment

i'm on the way there for today's class, for my greedy needy sake, I hope less than 5 show up so I can hog all the attention; but on my positive side, it says hope 20+ show up..

Comment

Where at the park?
                  ________
                  Vaporizer Questions
                  Last edited by Jonesy; March 17th, 2011, 01:07 PM.

Comment

How was it?
                    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Very professional, extremely helpful and well planned out. Classes are about 12 people per day. Dave has put a lot of thought into the classes and it shows. Even have a couple of homework projects for the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaemes View Post
                        Very professional, extremely helpful and well planned out. Classes are about 12 people per day. Dave has put a lot of thought into the classes and it shows. Even have a couple of homework projects for the week.
                        Guess Saturdays are a little bigger, at least so far. I think there were 14 there on Saturday. Some of the people said they came on Saturday because the weather was pretty good, and there was no telling about Sunday. Next week will probably be smaller since the lesson will start right before the Civil War game kickoff.

Dave did videos of students' drives for before/after comparisons. We started with the proper positioning of fingers and wrist, and we'll be practicing that in preparation for next week, where we'll get to the rest of the drive. It looked like almost everyone required some grip modification, so there's certainly areas for improvement. We also did the fundamentals of the push putt, working on the basic motion. It does look like like the class is very well timed, giving us two weeks to work on strengthening the muscles for the push putt.

Comment

I know I probably missed the boat on this, any chance he's going to do this again in 2011?

Comment

He'll probably do it next off season, which would be end of fall/winter of this year.

Comment

Sweet, thanks

Comment

one hundred dollars well spent

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X