Introducing Dave's Driving School -Disc Golf Instruction by Dave Feldberg-winter 2010 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bullseye Disc Golf.com View Post
    Dave just got back from Australia where he took yet another championship and defeated the best Australian players by 26 strokes. Dave now has won championships in 11 countries. He has put together the finalized dates for Dave's Driving School and I will list them here.

Nov 27, 28
    Dec 11, 12
    Dec 18, 19
    Dec 26 make up class
    Jan 2nd make up class
    Jan 8, 9
    Jan 15, 16

There is still room in the class so if you haven't signed up yet you can still get in!
    $100 for five classes. Send $100 via Paypal to davefeldber@uoregon.edu.

Attached is a new flyer with the finalized dates.
    Do the sessions have a maximum group size? Is it the same $100 if 100 people show up or 5 do?

Comment

Steve, for me it was ninth grade typing class. Mr. Bigelow was the man, he told us then how important the ability to type was and he's been proven right.

Looking forward to dropping a healthy dose of the Rose City Open DVD into my January episode of Disc Golf Live, thanks again for making our work available! It will be nice to have some west-coast action in the show and I hope there are more folks in the area who have video they'd like to share with viewers across the country.

Good luck with the Driving School

Joe
      Joe Wander
      Producer and Editor
      Disc Golf Live video magazine
      www.discgolflive.com
      Bringing DG to TV, one community at a time

Comment

[QUOTE=
        Dave asked that you please specify with a note when you are on PayPal, which day you want to take the class. This is so he can keep track of who's coming on what day.

[/QUOTE]

I did not do this! i registered my son Danny Brown jr. and he wants to do saturdays. can you help with this?
        thanks
        sigpic
        http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

Comment

don't think i specified the dates i wanted since i signed up the first week or so that this class became available. I probably can do sundays better than saturdays.

Comment

Was going through the process of signing up via paypal but am getting the message:

"Payment To $100.00 USD
            davefeldber@uoregon.edu
            This recipient is not yet registered. PayPal will send an email to the recipient explaining how to complete your transaction."

Why would I be getting that message? I would have thought he would be registered with account and everything.

Also getting error message when trying to send a email to that address. Is something wrong with the email address?
            Last edited by Jaemes; November 9th, 2010, 11:31 AM. Reason: Added email error

Comment

Originally posted by Jaemes View Post
              Was going through the process of signing up via paypal but am getting the message:

"Payment To $100.00 USD
              davefeldber@uoregon.edu
              This recipient is not yet registered. PayPal will send an email to the recipient explaining how to complete your transaction."

Why would I be getting that message? I would have thought he would be registered with account and everything.

Also getting error message when trying to send a email to that address. Is something wrong with the email address?
              I'm guessing a missing "G" might be the issue. it's just a hunch though.
              "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Tried

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                That is exactly what I thought

I tried to ad a "g" and resend the email via my personal account and still got the same error.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                  Sure hope not cause there is no g on the email on the flyer. That would mean a lot of $100 bills (including mine) going to the wrong address.

Comment

it's "dfeldber@uoregon.edu"

Comment

That is exactly what I thought

I tried to ad a "g" and resend the email via my personal account and still got the same error.
                      If you look at the beginning of the thread it lists dfeldber instead of davefeldber...try that? I would try it myself but I need to scrounge up a spare Benjamin first.

Comment

Sorry guys I did a typo on his Paypal email address. I should have known better than to do edits after running power tools for 5 hours straight. My brain got turned into scrambled eggs! It's dfeldber@uoregon.edu. I got confused as I thought he changed it. This email address is currently down for emails. It only works for paying him on Paypal. Please send confirmation of what day you want or questions about the class to Dave at davefeldberg (at ) hotmail.com.

Also to simplify and unify everything I just figured out that I could update all the previous .pdf flyers to the current flyer so all of them should be the latest edition.
                        Last edited by Bullseye Disc Golf.com; November 9th, 2010, 04:44 PM.
                        Steve
                        http://www.BullseyeDiscGolf.com

Comment

Thanks

Thanks, I went into paypal and canceled the first one and sent it to the corrected address.

dfeldber@uoregon.edu

and an email to the hotmail address as well

Comment

OK here's the latest!

Dave is currently in Wisconsin doing clinics. There is a slight schedule change. Looks like Team Oregon will not be going to San Diego this year the weekend of Dec 4-5 so Dave is doing driving school that weekend and removing the Jan 14-15.

Dave provided a class description.

1st 3 classes are 1 hour driving, 30 putting instruction.

Class 1: Technique inventory. Dave will analyze and identify problems with your drive. Basic technique repair. Dave's push putt technique.

Class 2: Advanced driving technique. Restructuring correct form. Introducing the Pivot Hop Step. Advanced push putting.

Class 3: Finalizing advanced driving technique. Advanced shot visualization and execution. Advanced science and biomechanics of push putting.

Class 4: Applying technique to tee pad and advanced technique on how to properly line up your tee shots. Approach technique. Proper Spin Putt technique.

Class 5: Rollers, Spikes, skip shots, Oh My! Approaching from tee. Straddle putting and other trick shots.

Dave says because his schedule is heating up, this is likely to be the one and only time he may do Dave's Driving School in this 5 class format at this price here in Portland. So THIS IS IT!

Just having Dave critique your form is worth more than $100. People who are going to the class please bring a small notepad and pen to take notes. You are gonna wanna take notes. When he gets going on technique and when he breaks down your form there is no way you can remember everything he tells you so I highly recommend bringing a notepad and pen to jot things down.

The goal is to add distance, lower your scores, throw with correct biomechanical technique and ergonomics.

Here is a great slow mo video of Dave's Driving to get pumped up! This is going to be a blast!

http://vimeo.com/9379249
                            Last edited by Bullseye Disc Golf.com; November 14th, 2010, 11:31 PM.
                            Steve
                            http://www.BullseyeDiscGolf.com

Comment

Specifics?

The day of the first class is almost here but I have not received any info on specifics. Where in the park is this going to be held? Is everything a go for the classes?

Comment

The day of the first class is almost here but I have not received any info on specifics. Where in the park is this going to be held? Is everything a go for the classes?
                                Shocker!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X