Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duck Chuck! Sun, Oct 24th on UofO campus!!!

THE UNIVERSITY OF OREGON DISC GOLF CLUB
    DUCK CHUCK DISC GOLF TOURNAMENT
    Sunday, Oct 24th 2010
    WHERE: THE UNIVERSITY OF OREGON CAMPUS
    (MEET AT EMU AMPHITHEATER which is at corner of 13th ave and University st)
    TIME: REGISTRATION @ 9:00 a.m., ROUND 1 @ 10:00 a.m.

We are planning on playing three rounds on the campus course. We will start the first two rounds at 10 am, then a break for lunch, followed by the final round. There will be an awards ceremony after the final round. IF YOU HAVE A BASKET THAT YOU CAN BRING, PLEASE EMAIL BE AT ADDRESS BELOW, THANKS! As usual, we offer a Competitive division, Recreational division, as well as a Women’s division.
    Cost: $15 Recreational and Women/$20 Competitive

The Recreational division is intended for beginners with limited to no experience. The Competitive division is for those who have played and want to compete to test their skills on the course. This tournament is open to the public, but all students will receive a $5 discount with a current UO Student ID. There will be script payout to Play It Again Sports! (Which will be open after tournament) All tournament proceeds will go to the University of Oregon Disc Golf Club and will be used towards travel expenses during the 2010-2011 season. The team took 2nd place at the National Collegiate Disc Golf Championships last year and we hope to get back there this year and improve, but we cannot do it without your support. So come play in the campus tournament, and help support a good cause!
    See you on the course, GO DUCKS!
    Contact lrobinso@uoregon.edu with any questions.

Are we going to play the 12 hole layout?

I have an innova basket I can bring if you would like.

Andy Hock

Comment

We are going for the 12 hole layout, with a few new added holes if there are extra baskets. So please bring it if you have one. Thanks

Comment

i will bring 2

Comment

One of my favorite tourneys of the year.

Technical holes winding through campus with lots of sneaky OB paths.

Count me in for bringing a basket.

Comment

Sure wish I were able to make it but Team Golf is that day for me. This was a fun event last year and the campus makes for an outstandiing course. If you can make I'd highly recommend it.

Bob

Comment

looks like its gonna be a wet one good thing i have my winter gear ready

Comment

YESSS! I love the attitude and am glad that a little potential rain wont scare anyone off. Meet at the corner of 13th ave and University st.
                See you all on sunday

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X