X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• valley series?

Heard something about a valley series or something like that but don't see anything about it?? anyone know anything about any series happening in the valley or between portland and eugene?

Ninkasi Series

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
    Heard something about a valley series or something like that but don't see anything about it?? anyone know anything about any series happening in the valley or between portland and eugene?
    Ninkasi Winter Series

Comment

And will there be more info on this? Will any tournaments be held in the salem-keizer-stayton area?

Comment

Originally posted by NateDizz0420 View Post
        Ninkasi Winter Series
        Any word on a schedule for the Ninkasi Winter Series yet? I'm definitely interested in playing in it this year!

Comment

Of course I want to push for one of the tournaments to be held at taloali... with the 4 new pin placements in and the heated cabins, perfect for those who want to travel at night, arrive to a warm bed for cheap and wake up and play..

Comment

Is Carl be running the Bad Ace Series again this year?

We all had fun last year.

Comment

Originally posted by NateDizz0420 View Post
              Ninkasi Winter Series
              Guess I missed the official announcement that this was happening.

Comment

We are working together here in Eugene to kick off the Willamette Valley Winter Series. It is our hope to get Ninkasi on board as a major sponsor. We will get a full calendar up as soon as we have official dates available. I would like to have all the permits and everything in order before announcing a location. Thanks for all the support. We look forward to bringing you some fine quality slosh golf Cheers,

PS. The first date we have slated is Nov. 13th at Alton Baker Park. The course is going to be a mixture of holes previously used at the 2009 NW Series events and last years Ninkasi Winter Series layout.

Andrew Rich
                Pure Disc Golf .Com
                541-337-2942
                Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

Originally posted by purediscgolf View Post
                  We are working together here in Eugene to kick off the Willamette Valley Winter Series. It is our hope to get Ninkasi on board as a major sponsor. We will get a full calendar up as soon as we have official dates available. I would like to have all the permits and everything in order before announcing a location. Thanks for all the support. We look forward to bringing you some fine quality slosh golf Cheers,

PS. The first date we have slated is Nov. 13th at Alton Baker Park. The course is going to be a mixture of holes previously used at the 2009 NW Series events and last years Ninkasi Winter Series layout.

Andrew Rich
                  Pure Disc Golf .Com
                  541-337-2942

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X