Stumptown Slosh Series #2 -- Winter Solstice Open (Timber Park) - 12/20 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The latest weather report looks like we should be a go for this weekend. I plan on heading out to Timber on Friday and will post info on driving conditions.

    There are still a few spots left open and you can still sign-up on line at http://stumptowndg.org. You can submit your registration online through Thursday night. If the tournament doesn't fill by then we will allow day of registration/pay. This will be first come, first served. If you will be registering/paying day of please bring cash.

    Feel free to PM me with any questions.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Pizzel View Post
      The latest weather report looks like we should be a go for this weekend. I plan on heading out to Timber on Friday and will post info on driving conditions.

      There are still a few spots left open and you can still sign-up on line at http://stumptowndg.org. You can submit your registration online through Thursday night. If the tournament doesn't fill by then we will allow day of registration/pay. This will be first come, first served. If you will be registering/paying day of please bring cash.

      Feel free to PM me with any questions.

      Yeah Dawg! Bring on the frozen disc madness!
      Training to be a bagger

      Comment


      • Originally posted by smobro View Post
        Yeah Dawg! Bring on the frozen disc madness!
        Just dont throw any kc avairs, those will crack for sure...

        Comment


        • Even though its only going to be around 28 degrees or so, it wont be the coldest event I have ever played. Remember the Lunchtime Ice Bowl 3 years ago I think? The one that Ken Gilmore beat Avery Jenkins in the first hole of a playoff for the win. If I remember right, the temp was in the 20's but with the windchill it was around 15 degrees. Now that was cold!!!!
          All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

          Comment


          • Troy, I've got you covered. I'll message when I get home with my number.

            And to the rest of you beware I stepped down from intermediate to bag on all your asses.
            "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Jason Philips View Post
              Troy, I've got you covered. I'll message when I get home with my number.

              And to the rest of you beware I stepped down from intermediate to bag on all your asses.
              While I assume that Bob and Scott may appreciate you bagging their asses, I would appreciate it if you would stay away from mine.

              Oh and welcome to the club. Please be prepared to recite the motto on the first tee.
              Training to be a bagger

              Comment


              • The "Open" division is looking pretty good for this event. Would be a fun one to just watch.

                Tyler Christensen 989
                Matt Crider 955
                Jeremy Fancher 951
                Kirk McAllister 973
                James Moore 977
                Bruce Murphy Jr. 947
                Sean Phillips 975
                Jason Pinkal 981
                Justin Romito 953
                Chris Voyer 946
                Mike Ward 908
                Bart Yanoch 945

                So who's gonna win?

                Bob

                Comment


                • Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                  The "Open" division is looking pretty good for this event. Would be a fun one to just watch.

                  Tyler Christensen 989
                  Matt Crider 955
                  Jeremy Fancher 951
                  Kirk McAllister 973
                  James Moore 977
                  Bruce Murphy Jr. 947
                  Sean Phillips 975
                  Jason Pinkal 981
                  Justin Romito 953
                  Chris Voyer 946
                  Mike Ward 908
                  Bart Yanoch 945

                  So who's gonna win?

                  Bob
                  Jason Pinkal will ride the wave of karma he will get from running what will undoubtably be a great event and kick ass in the open division.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Scott View Post
                    Jason Pinkal will ride the wave of karma he will get from running what will undoubtably be a great event and kick ass in the open division.
                    Hey Scott. You have something on your nose...

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jevon View Post
                      Hey Scott. You have something on your nose...


                      Bob

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Scott View Post
                        Jason Pinkal will ride the wave of karma he will get from running what will undoubtably be a great event and kick ass in the open division.
                        I'm kinda leaning towards Bruce getting the big win Saturday. This is why I'm not moving up quite yet. Want to give the kid a chance.

                        Bob

                        Comment


                        • Looks like only 5 spots left. If the roads are clear and everybody can there this should be a totally fun event. Be careful in the morning driving out to Timber.

                          Bob

                          Comment


                          • the sausage guy WILL be there if tourney is ago which it sounds like it is.Still worried about roads and taurus if anyone is going from portland that has a tow setup on vehicle sausage guy would gladly provide hotmeals to whoever could toe cart.One way or another we shall have chile dogs and such plus warm drinks if we have electricity thanx folks see ya soon..............Tim
                            sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Discdogs View Post
                              plus warm drinks if we have electricity
                              I'm sad to report that electricity is not available at Timber.

                              Comment


                              • Bunson burners, yo!
                                Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X