Stumptown Slosh Series #2 -- Winter Solstice Open (Timber Park) - 12/20 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jevon View Post
    Good thing you had your LifeAlert on you Bob. "I've fallen and I can't get up!"
    Watch it or I'll use my clapper to turn you OFF.

Bob

Comment

• Look at the bright side. At least you didn't have far to fall...

Who's that coming? Uh oh. It's Pizzel coming to yell at us for hijacking his thread!!!

Comment

• Looks like only 11 spots left. Who's in? Who's gonna be left out cause they didn't get registered?

Bob

Comment

• The question is how many people are too scared with this weather. If anyone on the westside (You to Troy) needs a ride let me know. I have chains and all that jazz and am happy to transport some people out.
          "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason Philips View Post
            The question is how many people are too scared with this weather. If anyone on the westside (You to Troy) needs a ride let me know. I have chains and all that jazz and am happy to transport some people out.
            Scott Hill says the only way he will play is if Pinkal will follow him around with the big **s heater and keep his hands and discs warm. Such a mamby pamby
            And Bob is whining about some phony back problem.
            Sounds like these guys are looking for a way out to me.
            Dwalk and I will be there no matter what. Come on MA 3 don't let me down.
            Training to be a bagger

Comment

• Originally posted by smobro View Post
              Scott Hill says the only way he will play is if Pinkal will follow him around with the big **s heater and keep his hands and discs warm. Such a mamby pamby
              That's a shoulder problem not back, so I might have to throw left handed and whoop your a$$ that way. As for Hill, you're spot on! Mamby Pamby! And I wouldn't be surprised if you brought your My Little Pony blanket to wrap up in.

Bob

Comment

• Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                That's a shoulder problem not back, so I might have to throw left handed and whoop your a$$ that way. As for Hill, you're spot on! Mamby Pamby! And I wouldn't be surprised if you brought your My Little Pony blanket to wrap up in.

Bob
                Touche'
                Training to be a bagger

Comment

• please post a picture of your jazzy ride so some of us can call you in confidence for a ride... LOL

Comment

• http://mudvillemagazine.com/loafers/.../melindcar.gif

Anybody want a ride in my brothers car??
                    Waiting for a picture of Jason's Jazzy ride...

Comment

• Originally posted by smobro View Post

Hey - Listen here, Nancy. Hill will be there. Do you think I want to let DWalk be the only one who gets to beat you down? Oh no. I want in on this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott View Post
                        Hey - Listen here, Nancy. Hill will be there. Do you think I want to let DWalk be the only one who gets to beat you down? Oh no. I want in on this.

Oh this is going to be a fun tournament. It's funny how only the MA3 throwers have any trash talking going on. Let's do this!!!
                        Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
                        PDGA #37890
                        Stumptown #157
                        ODW TDG 10-11
                        3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Walk View Post
                          Oh this is going to be a fun tournament. It's funny how only the MA3 throwers have any trash talking going on. Let's do this!!!
                          After Hill's 9 year old son beats D-Walk, he'll be D-Wah, Wah, Wahk.

Bob

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Walk View Post
                            Have you seen us play? Trash talk is all we have.
                            Training to be a bagger

Comment

• sausageguy
                              is a little worried about wheatherand hauling trailer in taurus.Anythought of postponig till next weekend?41 degrees and thaw
                              sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Comment

• Jason, I could definitely use a ride. I am ready for the fun us MA3 guys always have. An I am going to refrain from the trash talking for this one, it always bites me in the ass.

The only way I plan to miss this one is if I dont get a ride, or if the weather is bad enough that even driving with chains would be too risky.
                                All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X