Stumptown Slosh Series #2 -- Winter Solstice Open (Timber Park) - 12/20 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pizzel View Post
    .....and now 10% full!
    ......and now 12.5% full!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
      You mean strategery, right?

Not an English major either, eh?
      Hey, I work for the state. We can only afford to type so many letters per hour.

Comment

Haven't heard him chime in yet, but how about it Trozzle? Gonna defend that first place at Slosh 1?

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
          Haven't heard him chime in yet, but how about it Trozzle? Gonna defend that first place at Slosh 1?

Bob
          I just signed up for Rec too. Let the smack talk begin! C'mon Hill, I know you have some wise arse comment brewing.
          Training to be a bagger

Comment

Originally posted by smobro View Post
            I just signed up for Rec too. Let the smack talk begin! C'mon Hill, I know you have some wise arse comment brewing.
            Another Rec entry from me. This is going to be fun!!
            Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
            PDGA #37890
            Stumptown #157
            ODW TDG 10-11
            3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

You still playing disc golf? I thought maybe you retired. Looking forward to getting some golf on with ya brutha.

Bob

Comment

You still playing disc golf? I thought maybe you retired. Looking forward to getting some golf on with ya brutha.

Bob
                Yeah Dawg, people keep saying, "Where ya been Smo?" I say, Where you been Bro? and the beat goes on.

So, Bobbo, we are going to have to pull a Tanya Harding on your boy Scott. He is playing in the MA3 div with us. Crazy forehander!
                Training to be a bagger

Comment

Now 14.375% full
                  All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Looks like we are almost 25% full. A current player list can be found below:

Pro Men
                    Jeremy Fancher
                    Jason Pinkal
                    Justin Romito

Pro Master
                    Kel Carever

Adv Women
                    Celeste Scandiffio

Adv Men
                    Nate Kabaza
                    Jason McGrew

Int Men
                    Jason Abell
                    Dustin Keys

Int Women
                    Kim Smothers

Rec Men
                    Bob Cabal
                    Troy Grotte
                    Scott Hill
                    Matthew Kabaza
                    Kent Smothers
                    David Walker

Thanks to all who have already signed-up. I will be at the Leverich work party/bag tag match on Saturday if you want to hand deliver your registration.

Comment

Whoo Hoo I'm in too Rec Women. I am going to try and talk my hubby into signing up as well in Rec Men. He has never played in a tournment before.

Cindy
                      Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                      Stumptown #176
                      PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                        Whoo Hoo I'm in too Rec Women. I am going to try and talk my hubby into signing up as well in Rec Men. He has never played in a tournment before.

Cindy
                        I'd love to see Steve sign up. It will be a fun tourney.

Bob

Comment

What are in the players packs?

Comment

I'd love to see Steve sign up. It will be a fun tourney.

Bob
                            Hey Leggo, It was fun throwing with you and Steve at HH on TXgving. Steve has plenty of game for MA3 at the Timer December event. He should play. If you can get him putting like you were on Thanksgiving he could kick some bootay. Way to go.
                            Training to be a bagger

Comment

Hey Leggo, It was fun throwing with you and Steve at HH on TXgving. Steve has plenty of game for MA3 at the Timer December event. He should play. If you can get him putting like you were on Thanksgiving he could kick some bootay. Way to go.
                              I am working on him, but he got a little discouraged at Horning's when we were throwing with you guys. I have defiantly seen him play better, but I will pass along the encouragement. I was definitely on my game at least when I was throwing with you guys. However after we split up you guys took all the Ju Ju with you cause I quickly went off my game. Anyway had a great time with you guys.

Cindy
                              Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                              2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                              Stumptown #176
                              PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                                I am working on him, but he got a little discouraged at Horning's when we were throwing with you guys. I have defiantly seen him play better, but I will pass along the encouragement. I was definitely on my game at least when I was throwing with you guys. However after we split up you guys took all the Ju Ju with you cause I quickly went off my game. Anyway had a great time with you guys.

Cindy
                                He played fine. Tell him to work on a driver, midrange and putter that he can count on and he will be fine at Timber. Plus, the guys playing in MA3 will make it fun for him as a tester tourney. we all talk smack but it is not meant maliciously. It is how we make up for our lame game. he will have a blast. he will probably beat Scott Hill by 20 strokes.

Oh, and the Ju Ju went somewhere else cuz we all stunk it up on the old course. Had a great time doing it though. That is all that matters.
                                Training to be a bagger

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X