Stumptown Slosh Series #2 -- Winter Solstice Open (Timber Park) - 12/20 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I posted the only 2 pics i took yesterday on the previous page
    All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

• I am going to post the payouts on the PDGA site in the next hour or two. As I mentioned at the end of the tourney, we need to get a list of scrip recipients to Next Adventure before scrip can be redeemed. We were unable to deliver the list today due to the weather and I don't think we will be get it there tomorrow either. We will keep you updated on the status of the list as the week progresses. Thanks for your patience!

Comment

• payouts are posted now
        All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

• Any CTP info at all? I know you all are busy but definitely would love to know the info.
          "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

• Originally posted by proto something or other View Post
            I think that Sean Phillips is going to win. He seems throw without a bunch of extra movement. I think that will translate into good throws in icy environments.
            Thanks for the vote. Sorry I let you down. I hope you didn't loose any money I couldn't keep up with the kid, THIS TIME

I had a great time. The Pinkals did a great job.

My family said disc golfers are after I told them there was 50+ players that showed up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean Phillips View Post

My family said disc golfers are after I told them there was 50+ players that showed up.
              Your parents are smart people.

Bob

Comment

• What's up with Shuler playing Intermediate? And losing?
                http://www.pdga.com/tournament-resul...nced%20Masters
                Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

• Scrip list still has not been delivered to Next Adventure. If the weather holds up, I may be able to get it down there tomorrow morning.

Hope everyone is surviving the "Arctic Blast". Carie and I are escaping the house tonight by taking the bus down to the Blazer game.

Comment

• Jason is turning in the scrip list today at Next Adventure...we've finally dug ourselves out of North Portland!

You do not need to have your 'receipt' since we did not give them out at the end of the tournament. Giving your name/ID should suffice.

Happy Shopping! And more importantly, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Festivus, Winter Solstice and Happy Kwanzaa to all out there.

Comment

• One more thing:
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbOh-dFE3N0

Comment

• Originally posted by Carie CPink View Post

ROFL, that's just sad.

Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
                        PDGA #37890
                        Stumptown #157
                        ODW TDG 10-11
                        3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

• Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                          What's up with Shuler playing Intermediate? And losing?
                          http://www.pdga.com/tournament-resul...nced%20Masters
                          That's what I was thinking.
                          I hope he doesn't plan on beating me at the next one.
                          Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                          Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Carie CPink View Post

Billy seems so subdued.......the Thorazine must be working
                            "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason Philips View Post
                              Any CTP info at all? I know you all are busy but definitely would love to know the info.
                              I was also wondering about that? is there a list compiled of the CTP winners that could be posted?
                              Training to be a bagger

Comment

• no one was saying why was terry shuler playing intermediate at the adair series for the willamete open and not even placing in the top half besides i dont make the pdga rules and when i sighned up there was no advanced masters signed up im not playing advanced and i usually do well at timber but thank you for noticing wish you were there to beat on and lets see i would have finished 2nd in advanced masters too seems like the same quality of golf at the top i would like to take the time to thank my sponser for this series carquest of sheridan thanks boss

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X