Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just imagine if we had Michael Jordan and Kevin Durant.... oh man...

Comment

• Yeah, Snap... that is how it SHOULD have happened. The franchise in Portland is broken and they have been broken for a long, long time... and it doesn't seem to be getting better. Who knew that a mere drafting of a man could turn "pristine" knees into joints with the strength of string cheese?

But wait.... there's more! The news will only get worse, I am afraid. Losing Oden is bad... but it will not be viewed as such a bad thing when it is revealed that Brandon Roy has no cartilage in his knees. That will be a franchise-crippling revelation, I am afraid...

But there is a solution for Blazers' fans. There's a certain team that plays a little south of here. You might have heard of them? They were the purple and the gold and they win championships like it is going out of fashion. Damn, I am glad to be a life-long Lakers' fan.
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• The Blazers just need to stop drafting anyone over 6'10" and draft anyone that has had a clean injury past... wonder if Clyde the Glide is available still? or Terry Porter?

Comment

• Prior to his draft, Greg Oden had MRIs done on both knees. Examining doctors called the results "pristine". How it came to this in 3.5 short years is astounding...

You've seen this, I imagine?
          http://www.theonion.com/articles/car...ball-sh,18448/
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X