Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone happen to be driving through newberg on saturday morning? I seem to have left my golf bag there. Oops!

Comment

ahhh ya Im going now yaythanks to some good friends see ya there
      PDGA # 31451
      2 Mini Aces
      74 Aces
      PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
      DISC GOLF OR DIE
      BOB CABAL
      DISCVANGO
      JEFF ELLIOT
      G-MAN
      JORDAN LEWIS
      JEFF HAGERTY
      JAMES GARCELON
      SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by shavonne View Post
        Definitely still some spots left in the tournament, just get a hold of me so I can get your name down! Send me a PM on here or email me at: shavonne.schu@gmail.com

And if you don't have the money to come down and play, you might still have money to participate in the raffle, which is really awesome this year as Bob mentioned. Might have to reconsider being a caddy Chris

Here is a list of sponsors:

Cindy McMahan (metal basket!!)
        Julie & Jason Choate (Blazer Tickets!!)
        Expressions in Bloom
        The Pottery Place
        Crystal Mountain Hotels
        Show Your Logo
        The Chick Flick
        Nate Doss & Val Jenkins- Disc Nation
        Inside Out Garden Visions
        Timberhill Athletic Club
        Henderson's Office Systems
        Footwise
        Bad Monkey Bikes
        Peak Sports
        Huk Lab
        Dairy Queen
        Lego
        Innova Disc Golf
        Play It Again Sports
        Next Adventure
        Willamette Disc Golf Club
        Remember too there are no PDGA fees for non members since this event has special sanctioning.

Cindy
        Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
        2013 Chick Flick co-TD
        Stumptown #176
        PDGA #37716

Comment

yay
          PDGA # 31451
          2 Mini Aces
          74 Aces
          PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
          DISC GOLF OR DIE
          BOB CABAL
          DISCVANGO
          JEFF ELLIOT
          G-MAN
          JORDAN LEWIS
          JEFF HAGERTY
          JAMES GARCELON
          SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Have a great weekend everyone! May you all get plenty of birds.

Comment

Very glad that I can go to this. It means work the rest of the weekend but it is for a good cause.

ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by shavonne View Post
                Definitely still some spots left in the tournament, just get a hold of me so I can get your name down! Send me a PM on here or email me at: shavonne.schu@gmail.com

And if you don't have the money to come down and play, you might still have money to participate in the raffle, which is really awesome this year as Bob mentioned. Might have to reconsider being a caddy Chris

Here is a list of sponsors:

Cindy McMahan (metal basket!!)
                Julie & Jason Choate (Blazer Tickets!!)
                Expressions in Bloom
                The Pottery Place
                Crystal Mountain Hotels
                Show Your Logo
                The Chick Flick
                Nate Doss & Val Jenkins- Disc Nation
                Inside Out Garden Visions
                Timberhill Athletic Club
                Henderson's Office Systems
                Footwise
                Bad Monkey Bikes
                Peak Sports
                Huk Lab
                Dairy Queen
                Lego
                Innova Disc Golf
                Play It Again Sports
                Next Adventure
                Willamette Disc Golf Club
                Yay Stumptown is now added to the list of sponsors. I picked up a box of schwag today for the Hope Open raffle. Super nice T-shirt, a bunch of discs, some flasks, a couple of 2007 Rose City Open dvds, couple of the really nice heavy minis, and a couple of patches. Very cool thanks to Stumptown they ROCK!!!

Cindy
                Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                Stumptown #176
                PDGA #37716

Comment

As long as its okay to pay day of, both Advanced
                  Shaun Kirk 33030
                  Jesse Hickerson 42086

Comment

Bumping this just in case.
                    Anyone happen to be driving through newberg on saturday morning? I seem to have left my golf bag there. Oops!

Comment

Looks like alot of the salem club is going.... see yall tmw

Comment

We've Got Room!

Should not be a problem at all Shaun.

We hope to see you and anybody else on the fence in the morning.

Cheers
                        David

Originally posted by ahukingacehole View Post
                        As long as its okay to pay day of, both Advanced
                        Shaun Kirk 33030
                        Jesse Hickerson 42086

Comment

Exhausted. Got home, felt good about my rounds, feel even better that my 1st round is unofficially 1001 rated, my first ever 1000 rating with so many flirts all year long. Dion was insane in the 2nd round, going into this perfect flow birding 11 of the first 13 holes and all I could do was watch the show. The raffle was overwhelming, great stuff. Had to decline my first ever pro cash wheee... props to the people who put this great event on...

Comment

Meh... I threw some shots. I don't know about exhausted. I believe Milo is happening tomorrow.

What an amazing time.

Shavonne... the gods could only have conspired to give us one as beautiful and noble as you as any single god would certainly fall short of the target...

What we did to deserve you, I can only hope to live up to some day.
                            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Shot of the day

Ollis aces #9. He also cashes. Then he goes to Shavonne and gives both to the Hope Open Charity! Damn! You are the man! Thanks for your unselfishness.
                              Others gave up their cash today for the cause as well. I gotta say, well done.
                              Training to be a bagger

Comment

What a great and wonderful weekend in Corvallis. Hope Open Saturday and Halloween Dubs today.

There is no way that I can adequately express my feelings for the hard work that Shavonne puts into this event in a selfless act of kindness. For such a young lady to be so giving is just amazing. All I can say is "THANK YOU" kiddo and please know that you are a special person indeed.

To all of the others that helped, donated, and played, please know that your efforts are appreciated.

Dion, thanks for such a fun day today and the work you put into making the doubles event what is was. HOW EVER...................all putts inside the circle have to be made with your off hand? REALLY? I can't putt with my "on" hand let alone my off hand, with a messed up rotator cuff especially. Really though the various "special rules" made the morning round one of my favorites ever.

Now..............when are sign ups for Hope Open 2011?

Bob

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X