Hope Open October 2010 - October 30 - Wilamette Park Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I've heard lots of people tell me they are going to sign up... please don't wait to sign up all at the same time!

    As an update, our raffle is looking even better! Bob will be donating a surprise item on the day of the Hope Open, Crystal Mountain Hotels has a certificate in there, and there is a rumor about Blazer tickets...

    Registration list here!

    Comment


    • #17
      I just ordered my costume for this event and it's going to ROCK . Shavonne, I can't thank you enough for putting all this hard work and effort into this event. It means the world to us . See you all there....if you recognize me.
      Just shut up and throw!

      Comment


      • #18
        I registered but I don't see my name on the list...

        Comment


        • #19
          Oh and the rumor is true...my brother and I are donating at least 2 tickets to a Blazers game!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Jellifishie View Post
            I registered but I don't see my name on the list...
            Could be that I have just not received the online registrations yet from NWsignups. I still have to put them in manually, but it will be updated soon!

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Jellifishie View Post
              Oh and the rumor is true...my brother and I are donating at least 2 tickets to a Blazers game!
              Glad to see you two signing up, with or with out Blazer Tickets. (the tickets are great though )

              Bob

              Comment


              • #22
                Okie dokie, thanks.

                Originally posted by shavonne View Post
                Could be that I have just not received the online registrations yet from NWsignups. I still have to put them in manually, but it will be updated soon!

                Comment


                • #23
                  NW link not working

                  I dont generally have any issues with my computer or internet, but the NW link on that is posted does not seem to be working. Is there another place to sign up online or is it just my error?
                  Training to be a bagger

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by smobro View Post
                    I dont generally have any issues with my computer or internet, but the NW link on that is posted does not seem to be working. Is there another place to sign up online or is it just my error?
                    If you are signing up I will walk down I-5 and hand deliver it for you if I have to.

                    Bob

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Sorry about this. Northwest Sign-Ups is in the process of a major upgrade. It was only supposed to take about seven hours but my web host messed it up. Right now I am trying to figure out how bad they messed up so I can give you a time the site will be back up and running.

                      I will post again later today with an update.

                      Mike Rideout
                      WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule


                      4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

                      Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Rideout View Post
                        Sorry about this. Northwest Sign-Ups is in the process of a major upgrade. It was only supposed to take about seven hours but my web host messed it up. Right now I am trying to figure out how bad they messed up so I can give you a time the site will be back up and running.

                        I will post again later today with an update.

                        Mike Rideout
                        Thanks Mike, nice to see that you are on top of it.

                        Bob

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Alright, slowly but surely things are getting rebuilt. I apologize for this big upgrade turning into a big shut down, but this will make the site much stronger and faster over the next couple months; so, I thank all of you for your patience. Northwest Sign-Ups will be donating $50 to The Hope Open.

                          Northwest Sign-Ups should be fully operational again by tomorrow (Wednesday) night.

                          Mike Rideout
                          WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule


                          4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

                          Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Just an FYI.........Oct. 30 is also a home Beavers game so Corvalis is going to be crazy. What a fun weekend this is going to be. I may have booked the last available room in Corvalis and had to settle for room with one bed at a Budget Inn.

                            Anyway........don't procrastinate, sign up before it's too late.

                            Bob

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              It is going to be a little bit longer. I will post again in the morning; hopefully with really good news. Very embarrassed.

                              Mike Rideout
                              WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule


                              4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

                              Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Hello Friends!

                                Mike is still working hard on correcting the website mis-hap, but I have updated the list with the people he has got the information from, as well as some recent mail-in entries.

                                I hope you are all getting very excited because I am!! There are some great things being donated to the Raffle from local Corvallis businesses, it's going to be a great event!

                                Also be thinking about the doubles event, so far I know of 2 teams for sure that I have heard from... I'll start posting information on that when I get it

                                Thanks!

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X