• Show
Clear All

i'm in.....

Hippy007

Comment

What is "Hab/Rec"?

Comment

Habitual/Recreational

You only have four posts so I think you might be the Rec end whereas I have far too much time on my hands and am good at forming habits.

Oh yeah... I am in, as well.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I'm all signed up. Kirsten's in too. Nothing better than Milo

Comment

I'm heading down to Next Adventure this afternoon to drop off some CFR plastic for the Hab/Rec. CFR Champion Katana @ $25, Champion Leopard @ $20, and Champion Boss @ $20. They all have the 2010 Hab/Rec logo on them, of course. They are sweet! 100% of the proceeds go toward Hab/Rec. Next Adventure does not keep any of the proceeds!

There are still some non-pro spots available, but it's almost full. The website at www.nextadventure.net has been updated (or will be shortly) to reflect the accurate availability, which as of right now is 19. That breaks down to 7 spots remaining for the Advanced Men division, and 12 spots remaining for all other non-pro divisions combined (Rec, Am, Am Women, Adv Women, Adv Master). Sign up now!

Comment

Does anyone know what Jason Pinkal's user name is on this forum? I need to send him a message. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by buckley View Post
                Does anyone know what Jason Pinkal's user name is on this forum? I need to send him a message. Thanks!
                pizzel

Comment

Now, don't be smack talking his mom...

Comment

Registered Player List by Division?

Is there a registered player list online anywhere?
                    Steve
                    http://www.BullseyeDiscGolf.com

Comment

Yes, players list please

I have been holding off on chiming in.

Thanks.

Comment

How full is the tourney now? HabRec was my very first tournament. I finished the top of my card...the last place card. I think I shot +1 or over on every hole at the time. Since then I think it's safe to say I've improved.
                        FORE! Youth 2011 http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournam...RE_Youth_2011/

Comment

Any idea when the rest of the baskets might be in place?

Comment

Probably not for another 2 weeks, there is a track and field event at Milo this weekend, then the Civil War re-enactment next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by hyzer_sosa View Post
                              Any idea when the rest of the baskets might be in place?
                              were there baskets missing last weekend? i went there for the first time and couldn't find a hole or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Jellifishie View Post
                                were there baskets missing last weekend? i went there for the first time and couldn't find a hole or two.
                                hmmmm...I played all 27 last weekend.
                                I was refering to the last 9 holes that make up the BSF course.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X