X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hab/Rec Fall Open - October 2

The 9th Annual Hab/Rec Fall Open is taking place on Saturday, October 2, 2010.

Registration has been open for about a week, and it's already filling up fast. Check out www.nextadventure.net for registration and info.

See you at Milo McIver!

Originally posted by buckley View Post
    The 9th Annual Hab/Rec Fall Open is taking place on Saturday, October 2, 2010.

Registration has been open for about a week, and it's already filling up fast. Check out www.nextadventure.net for registration and info.

See you at Milo McIver!
    I AM IN......missed it last year

Comment

Originally posted by dooley View Post
      I AM IN......missed it last year
      Im in also will sign up soon. Ive never played milo and cant think of a better way to start!!see you all there

Comment

Is this tourney usually pretty full? Also, is this just going to be a tourney with a lot of drinking and smoking? Just trying to gauge whether or not I want to spend the money and drive out there

Comment

Yes it has filled the last few years. The Pro side is already full, or so Buckley told me yesterday. I saw 70 or 80 spots left on the NA website, but I don't know how accurate that really is. The Hab Rec is a great tourney and while there is some smoking and drinking that goes on, it is by far my favorite tournament of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Juice240 View Post
            Is this tourney usually pretty full? Also, is this just going to be a tourney with a lot of drinking and smoking? Just trying to gauge whether or not I want to spend the money and drive out there
            Don't hesitate, you won't be sorry. Two world-class courses, one-day event, cheap entry, nice player pack, cool TD. What more can you ask for? (OK, maybe nice weather )

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
              Yes it has filled the last few years. The Pro side is already full, or so Buckley told me yesterday. I saw 70 or 80 spots left on the NA website, but I don't know how accurate that really is. The Hab Rec is a great tourney and while there is some smoking and drinking that goes on, it is by far my favorite tournament of the year.
              What up Bruce, it's justin

Comment

Haha, get your ass signed up for Hab/Rec then!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
                  Don't hesitate, you won't be sorry. Two world-class courses, one-day event, cheap entry, nice player pack, cool TD. What more can you ask for? (OK, maybe nice weather )
                  Hab/Rec does not know of this "nice weather" you speak of sir. Please stop with that crazy talk.

Comment

There are 42 non-pro spots still available out of 152 total. Tourney will most likely fill. Pro wait list is only at 5 players so far, so check out www.nextadventure.net for registration options.

Drinking is allowed at McIver and Hab/Rec is non-pdga-sanctioned, so some people do drink during rounds, but most players are there to play tournament golf. The amount of smoking and partying seems to be on par with other tourneys. The tournament director will be sober and lucid!

We've enjoyed nice weather at the Hab/Rec for 5 out of the 8 years it has taken place. Only 1 of the 3 rainy years brought rain during both rounds. The other 2 rainy years included 1 non-rainy round.

We'll never forget Hurricane Milo from a couple years ago, but that was just 1 round out of 16 total. That afternoon round actually cleared up. Some people are forgetting all of the other rounds with really nice weather! Odds are in our favor!

--Buckley

Comment

Weather

I would characterize that as a gentle shower. However, Any true Oregonian enjoy's rain, it is a dead giveaway when you see umbrellas that he/she is an import, Not an native.

Dave

Comment

Patrick, I just signed Josh and I up, but I did it online and just added two to my cart then checked out. Consequently, it doesn't know who the second entry is for. I thought you might have a registration list going on so here's our info for the two I paid for:

Josh "Crawdad" Johnson - MA1
                        Sarah Johnson - FW1

Thanks!

Comment

Hey Patrick I just did the same thing as essjay. My info is Justin Gross MA2 and Jason Back MA1. Thank you in advance for this tourney. It is my favorite if the year!!

Comment

I'm in as Advanced... can't wait!
                            Breeze Huckin Master

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                              Haha, get your ass signed up for Hab/Rec then!
                              Haha, I'm in!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X