ORDGC - Last Chance Qualifier @ Trojan Park - Saturday, September 4th, 2010 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ORDGC - Last Chance Qualifier @ Trojan Park - Saturday, September 4th, 2010

Hello Everyone,

We're on the home stretch. All of the "regular" invitations have been awarded and now it's time to give away the remaining spots.

As of this moment I will be awarding the following number of invitations at the Last Chance Qualifier:

3 Open Men
    2 Open Women
    3 Advanced Men
    2 Advanced Women

However, there is a good chance I will have a few additional invitations to give away. I have been repeatedly telling everyone who has qualified for this event that they have until Friday, September 3rd to complete their online registration or make other arrangements with me. If someone fails to register in time I will be giving their spot away at the Last Chance Qualifier.

Here is how the Last Chance Qualifier will work: Any player can step up and pay $15 per round to set a round score. The top round scores in each division that day will get an invitation. Remember, if you're out there and someone beats your hot score, you can always pay another $15 and head out to try to set a better score.

I am hoping to get a good turnout for the Last Chance Qualifier out at Trojan, so come on out and give it a run.
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Will the qualifier use the same layout as the ORDGC?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
      Will the qualifier use the same layout as the ORDGC?
      Nope. Standard Trojan Layout.
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Cool. See you on the 4th.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
          Hello Everyone,

As of this moment I will be awarding the following number of invitations at the Last Chance Qualifier:

3 Open Men
          2 Open Women
          3 Advanced Men
          2 Advanced Women
          There are 29 players listed right now at: http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=10180

You are awarding 10 more spots.

Does that mean there will be 39 players in this event? Just curious; I thought it might be larger; just curious.
          Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
          Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
          Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
          Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
          Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

I think that there are a bunch more who qualified but who have not completed the registration process.
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
              I think that there are a bunch more who qualified but who have not completed the registration process.
              This is correct. People may have qualified, but they're not officially playing until they complete the registration process.

Comment

You are going to be so sick of me by the end of the day, Jeff. You know... basically how you feel ten minutes after saying hi to me on a normal chance encounter. Only this one will last until you let me in to the freakin' tournament!!
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                  You are going to be so sick of me by the end of the day, Jeff. You know... basically how you feel ten minutes after saying hi to me on a normal chance encounter. Only this one will last until you let me in to the freakin' tournament!!
                  I'll be paying people's $15 just to BEAT you

Comment

so anyone can show up at last chance qualifiers? Even someone who didn't even play at any of the qualifying events?

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                      so anyone can show up at last chance qualifiers? Even someone who didn't even play at any of the qualifying events?
                      Yes, anyone.

Comment

Hello Again,

We're getting down to the wire now. All of the "regular" invitations have been awarded and on Saturday I will be awarding the remaining spots.

3 Open Men
                        1 Open Women
                        3 Advanced Men
                        1 Advanced Women

However, there is a VERY good chance I will have a few additional invitations to give away. Over the past few months I have been sending reminder emails to everyone who qualified repeatedly telling them they have until Friday, September 3rd to complete their online registration or make other arrangements with me. The bottom line is that I have 21 players who now have 48 hours to register or I will be giving their spot away at the Last Chance Qualifier on Saturday.

Here is how the Last Chance Qualifier will work: Any player can step up and pay $15 per round to set a round score. The top round scores in each division that day will get an invitation to play in the ORDGC. Remember, if you're out there and someone beats your hot score, you can always pay another $15 and head out to try to set a better score.

I am hoping to get a good turnout for the Last Chance Qualifier out at Trojan, so come on out and give it a run.

Comment

It is looking like I will have the following number of invitations to give away at the Last Chance Qualifier:

5 Open Men
                          1 Open Women
                          5 Advanced Men
                          1 Advanced Women

Here is how the Last Chance Qualifier works: Any player can step up and pay $15 per round to set a round score. The top round scores in each division that day will get an invitation to play in the ORDGC. Remember, if you're out there and someone beats your hot score, you can always pay another $15 and head out to try again if you think you can set a better score.

Comment

What time in the AM are you all getting out to Trojan, Sheila and I will be roadtripping down south and might stop by for a round
                            'Weekend 4 Women':
                            Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
                            Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Originally posted by cefire View Post
                              What time in the AM are you all getting out to Trojan, Sheila and I will be roadtripping down south and might stop by for a round
                              Jeff told me he would be there from 8am on

Also anybody needing a ride from the SE area give me a text 503 753 6095. I'll be heading out tomorrow morning with open seats.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X