• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Olympics Fundraiser Doubles September 4th

When : Saturday September 4th 2010
    Where : Wortman Park McMinnville Oregon
    Why : Fundraiser for Special Olympics
    What : Bring your own partner doubles. 2 rounds of 18 holes. The same 18 holes will be used on Sunday the 5th for a PDGA C-Tier singles event.
    Who : All divisions. Open $20.00 Adv. $15.00 Am/Jr./Novice $10.00 per person. $5.00 per entry goes to Special Olympics.
    How : Registation is open by posting your team on this thread or calling
    Terry Shuler 503-883-9340. Also day of registation will be open from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. on the west side of the park. Day of registration will reqiure a small cash donation. Even if your not 100% sure. It's easier to downsize than to add cards. Will be using the school field next to the park for 6 added holes. The field will have 3 par 4's and a tough Island green. The other 2 holes are 400+. Players meeting at 9:45 a.m. with golf at 10:00 a.m.
    Thank you for supporting Special Olympics. Let's raise more money than last year.
    Last edited by SMOKIN JOE; August 9th, 2010, 01:29 PM.

Checking to see if this is still happening since there aren't any posts on here for teams signing up. My brother and I are going to try and make it if it's still a go.

Comment

It most definatley is... See you Saturday
      Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

Thanks for the interest. Haven't had anybody pay up, but have had about 20 or so people say they are planning on showing up. Will see. I know me and the wife are a team. See ya next saturday.

Comment

BYOP doubles tourney...

My friend & I are planning on being there!

Comment

Good to here. Had a few people at Pier this weekend showing interest. Might just end up getting a few teams after all.

Comment

It's been a little while since I've last seen you, Terry. I plan on playing on Saturday w/ Shaun. Huking Aceholes. Hopefully, make it out on Sunday, also. Thanks for running this, yet again.

Comment

That makes two tough local advanced teams. Any other advanced teams needing a challenge. Come to Wortman on Saturday and you'll get one.

Comment

Looks like the wife wants to save her arm for Sunday.
                  Smokin Joe and The Weatherman looking like The Team to me.
                  Looks like an advanced division battle so far.

Comment

Registration

For those who don't know look for the golf cart or listen for ACDC. Either way you should find it.
                    Looks like not to many people. Registration will stay open till about 10:00
                    Shouldn't be too much to figure out. I make papers that tell all who take them around what's up.
                    See ya.

Comment

Results

Here are the results for Doubles.
                      We raised $80.00 today.

Advanced

Shuan Kirk and Scotty Richardson..................47 + 47 = 94 $60.00
                      Jason Lemonds and Ryan Nevill....................48 + 52 = 100 $40.00
                      Terry Shuler and Dave Heider......................52 + 53 = 105 $20.00
                      Jesse Hickerson and Mike Maffin..................51 + 54 = 105
                      Chris Revis and Frank Renfro......................54 + 53 = 107
                      Mark Nicclaysen and Micheal Smith..............70 + 999 =

Ameteur

Winchester Spencer and Cory Devault.........61 +61 = 122

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X