X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYOP doubles at timber park nearly full

There are over 30 teams pre-registered. I will call the intermediate (MA2) division FULL. Pro and Adv. only have 5 teams each, so I will allow more teams in those divisions to play....Also, it was not stated on the flyer but all teams will need to pay with cash only since the payout will be immediate and cash/scrip (Disc-golf Depot). Thank you.

Due to an overwhelming interest by players for this tournament, I have approx. 40 teams signed up now, and several more might show up the morning of. All teams who show will get to play. As a result, I will be putting 3 teams on one card for several of the holes to accommodate the larger field. Speed of play will be important especially on tough-shot round!
    I have one intermediate player who lost his partner...is anyone looking to play and needs a partner?

Comment

Originally posted by overstable, underthrown View Post
      I have one intermediate player who lost his partner...is anyone looking to play and needs a partner?
      Who's the player?

Comment

The player in need of partner is Marlin Starr.

Comment

Weather looks pretty wet for Saturday. Be sure to bring rain gear. Packing a lunch would also speed things up since most cards will have 3 teams on them if everyone shows.
          For the awards ceremony at Fearless, there will be cook to order food (patience will be required) or pre-order by 2nd round if you want the Bratwurst plate w/kraut, etc. ($5.50-6.50ea). See you out there!

Comment

Originally posted by overstable, underthrown View Post
            There are over 30 teams pre-registered. I will call the intermediate (MA2) division FULL. Pro and Adv. only have 5 teams each, so I will allow more teams in those divisions to play....Also, it was not stated on the flyer but all teams will need to pay with cash only since the payout will be immediate and cash/scrip (Disc-golf Depot). Thank you.
            Sorry for the lateness, P. Greene and myself will not be able to make it this weekend. Good luck to all the participants, and the 40 SAND BAGGERS!

P.S.

Sammage, PLEASE figure out a SANDBAGGER smiley, wouldn't that be SWEET....
            Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
            Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X