Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for all the kind words.

Check out my blog at: http://fireflydiscgolf.com/NAAC2010FUP

Comment

• Treelove didn't show up to play to take 1st or 2nd place so hmm... and gibson was where? Can't blame 1st for winning if you don't show up yourself... anyways all good ribbing aside, that tournament was definitely a great one, smooth, no back ups, plenty of putts left out there to pick up the next time I play pier. The signs are definitely a huge addition to an already awesome course. Had a great time chilling during breaks, which was a definite bonus. Got at least 90 percent of the final 9 on video and will put out a teaser today for you guys... spread the word on my video youtube account to the locals so they can enjoy decent tournament videos... and the lunch on sunday by Ian and next adventure was deliciously off the hook... enjoyed the side competitions even though i got ribbed about throwing a couple seconds behind sometimes
      Last edited by snap7times; August 30th, 2010, 10:37 AM.

Comment

• baggersville

Originally posted by MOB47 View Post
        I say let him play. If they can't beat him then they need more practice. Back to the real topic here. I am definitely signing up next year. This tourney sounds awesome. Nice work guys!
        Jesse,
        As good as you're getting you too may be called the bagmon.
        IMO Jeff is playing in divisions below his skill level.
        He's PGM material if I ever seen one. (cheap plug for more PGM's)
        Of course IMO Sam, TL, JL should be playing pro also.
        Baggers picking on baggers is funny.
        He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
        - Anonymous

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blPxMjSSOKI - the trailer...

Comment

• Originally posted by snap7times View Post
            I Like!

Comment

• More Video: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1522729260830

Comment

• nice video's you guys!
                According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

• Not able to view the website on facebook? will try again...

Comment

• Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
                    Jesse,
                    As good as you're getting you too may be called the bagmon.
                    IMO Jeff is playing in divisions below his skill level.
                    He's PGM material if I ever seen one. (cheap plug for more PGM's)
                    Of course IMO Sam, TL, JL should be playing pro also.
                    Baggers picking on baggers is funny.

Its hard try to bag against baggers. I will be battling in the advanced division next month in advanced against some locals in the high 970s and 960s. I will move up in due time but the consistency of my play in tourneys is no where near where i want it yet. (Thats a new excuse to add to the list ) Bring on the baggers!

Comment

• thank you

This was the best tournament I have ever had a chance to participate in. The organization, food and players pack were all awesome. The flow of the course was excellent. Thank you to Steve, Ryan, Next Adventure and all staff involved. Thanks again to DC Dan and Disc-Van-Go for transportation and Rick Jones for the awesome trophies. I look forward to playing again next year and also playing in any tourneys this staff and Next Adventure puts on. Thanks again to all, it was a blast.

Comment

• Does anyone know where the pics or other video will be posted???? Was there any final nine video???? The camera men at the tourney were taking a million photos....where are they???

Comment

• Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                          Any more????

Comment

• each 5 minute video takes about 3-4 hours straight on work to make without interruption... making the first 3-4 holes tonight...

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I366e9LrvcI - holes 1-3

Comment

• Very nice work.
                                Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X