Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man it hurts bad not to be able to make it to this. Dang... Even mother nature is against me playing in the NAAC.

Comment

Final 9 course design posted

The final 9 course design has been posted at http://www.fireflydiscgolf.com/naac2010

We have also added another chance to win for all players based on their predictions of the scores of the players participating in the final 9 round. The person that predicts the most correct scores will take home a basket and a first run BOSS.

Comment

Originally posted by Wog View Post
        The final 9 course design has been posted at http://www.fireflydiscgolf.com/naac2010

We have also added another chance to win for all players based on their predictions of the scores of the players participating in the final 9 round. The person that predicts the most correct scores will take home a basket and a first run BOSS.
        I see 5 links on that page: Current Player List, Next Adventure, Nak (that links to the exact same page that you are already viewing ) and e-mail ink and the Players Notes. What am I missing?
        Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
        Remain ye men of faculty complete,
        Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
        Attending to our noble bond and contract?
        Or does here stand the last remaining man
        To give a fig for rules and order yet,
        No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
        Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
        Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
          I see 5 links on that page: Current Player List, Next Adventure, Nak (that links to the exact same page that you are already viewing ) and e-mail ink and the Players Notes. What am I missing?
          You (were) missing permission to view attached files. I created a link at the bottom of the page for everyone.

Comment

Oh yeah...and here is what you are playing for boys and girls!

Yes, that is a digital picture frame in the lower right corner of the trophy. It will come preloaded with your picture on it taken by the official photographer for the tournament.

One other "secret" that hasn't leaked out, at least not that I heard, is there will also be an official videographer who has been hired by Next Adventure to take video both days. He will then produce a movie of the weekend. Watch for a Next Adventure Premier Movie night coming in September where everyone will be invited to check out the video. We hope to use this video and clips from it to promote the 2011 NAAC and hopefully bring in more sponsors so it can be an even better tournament.

Comment

Now I am really, really sad I didn't register for this tournament in time

Comment

Originally posted by J Monette View Post
                Now I am really, really sad I didn't register for this tournament in time
                ditto

Comment

Hey - Just talked to Roy (who is signed up for the tournament) and he is at Pier Park now...looking for a place to crash tonight. If anyone can lend a couch or safe porch, tent, anything at this point please call him. (904) 962-0883

Comment

After round one it looks like southern oregon is dominating. Go Pina! Go Zaq! keep it up boys!

Comment

• LOL
                      Elliott wins by 17 strokes... and would have come in tied for fifth in Advanced.

Nope. No bagging here, people. None at all.
                      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Mad props to Zac Murphy for acing Hole 10 during the first round...will anyone else claim a share in it?

Oh, that's a $1000 worth of merchandise at Next Adventure. Holla!
                        Last edited by Carie CPink; August 29th, 2010, 01:46 PM. Reason: blah, blah, blah

Comment

• Originally posted by Carie CPink View Post
                          Mad props to Zac Murphy for acing Hole 10 during the first round...will anyone else claim a share in it?

Oh, that's a $1000 worth of merchandise at Next Adventure. Holla!
                          That's a nice ace pot.

Hey Zach, you forgot to buy me a birthday present

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean Phillips View Post
                            That's a nice ace pot.

Hey Zach, you forgot to buy me a birthday present
                            Yeah, me too, it was Aug. 14.

A new tournament bag should be fine.
                            Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

• Any word on results? Who won?
                              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• There WAS a second day, right?
                                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X