Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your welcome Mr. Treelove. I think. Stay MM1. The wife said I bet I know what you want for your birthday tommorrow. Something to do with golfing. How about the tourney this weekend you talked about? Sold. Sign me up when you get back home this morning. Yeah!!!

Comment

Lunch on Saturday

Update: Read on. This is no longer true.

I just confirmed that one of Portland's BEST food carts will be available for lunch on Saturday! Koi Fusion

http://www.koifusionpdx.com

Originally posted by www.KoiFusionPDX.com
      We are KOi fusion. Starting in 2009 as one mobile taco truck, Chef Bo Kwon was inspired by the pioneering vision of LA’s Kogi. Using the genre of Korean Fusion as a blueprint, we set about creating our own niche within this category, using Mama Kwon’s secret family marinades, local, fresh vegetables, and locally-sourced tortilla vendors to create a new twist that’s uniquely Portland. We pride ourselves on using locally grown ingredients, and we believe that as a member of the Portland community, it’s our duty to use fresh and environmentally-friendly techniques whenever possible.
      Last edited by Wog; August 25th, 2010, 06:23 PM. Reason: Koi Fusion Cancelled

Comment

Yo, Steve! I just registered us this morning (Josh and Sarah Johnson). I can't believe how quickly you are updating the registration list! But, I did notice a small problem... My # is 31300, not 31330, and I'm positive I will never live in NC or have a 904 rating. Josh didn't make the list...MA1. Thanks for being so on top of stuff! See you this weekend!

Comment

Wow again with the quick updates! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wog View Post
            I just confirmed that one of Portland's BEST food carts will be available for lunch on Saturday! Koi Fusion

http://www.koifusionpdx.com

I'm gonna make an appearance just to eat some fine food. Stellar!

Comment

Originally posted by essjay View Post
              Yo, Steve! I just registered us this morning (Josh and Sarah Johnson). I can't believe how quickly you are updating the registration list! But, I did notice a small problem... My # is 31300, not 31330, and I'm positive I will never live in NC or have a 904 rating. Josh didn't make the list...MA1. Thanks for being so on top of stuff! See you this weekend!
              Sorry for the typo. The PDGA has been updated on your recent relocation.

Comment

Player's Guide available from http://www.FireFlyDiscGolf.com/NAAC2010

Comment

UPDATE: 6:15 p.m. After e-mailing since July and finally getting confirmation two days ago, I just got a call back from Koi Fusion and they are now telling me they can't come to the tournament. To say I'm very disappointed is a huge understatement. I'm stopping short of flaming them, everyone makes mistakes, but I sure want to. Sorry for getting your hopes up, but you'll be on your own for lunch on Saturday. Luckily there are many good restaurants in the St. Johns area.

Comment

UPDATE: 6:15 p.m. After e-mailing since July and finally getting confirmation two days ago, I just got a call back from Koi Fusion and they are now telling me they can't come to the tournament. To say I'm very disappointed is a huge understatement. I'm stopping short of flaming them, everyone makes mistakes, but I sure want to. Sorry for getting your hopes up, but you'll be on your own for lunch on Saturday. Luckily there are many good restaurants in the St. Johns area.
                    That is so not cool. I was so looking forward to them being there it sounded so good. As soon as they accept my facebook friend request I may have to unfriend them.

Cindy
                    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                    Stumptown #176
                    PDGA #37716

Comment

so ryan was down at leverich last night and I heard that he was rockin the new threads. Wog, do you have any pictures of the gear before we see their unvieling on saturday? I'm excited

Comment

Speaking of sneak peeks

I was at Pier with the early birds and got to see the new tee pad signs...
                        they're sweet!

Comment

Player's Guide available from http://www.FireFlyDiscGolf.com/NAAC2010
                          Last minute update to the player's guide. We are adding OB for any disc landing IN the soccer fields on both sides of hole 1 and on the left side of hole 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen.Sines View Post
                            so ryan was down at leverich last night and I heard that he was rockin the new threads. Wog, do you have any pictures of the gear before we see their unvieling on saturday? I'm excited
                            Sorry, no photos yet.

Comment

Last minute update to the player's guide. We are adding OB for any disc landing IN the soccer fields on both sides of hole 1 and on the left side of hole 2.
                              Boo some of us ladies take that route. Will it be ob only if it crosses the caulk line of the field?

Cindy
                              Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                              2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                              Stumptown #176
                              PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                                Boo some of us ladies take that route. Will it be ob only if it crosses the caulk line of the field?
                                A disc is only O.B. if it lands completely inside the white chalk lines which were painted yesterday. I fear that means there will be a soccer event going on at the same time as our tournament, so for safety of the footballers it has to be O.B. There is still plenty of room to go high and right.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X